• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

I'm not sure why Laker fans wouldn't want arguably the best player(or at least top 3)in the game. Now fans would expect a championship so there's that of course.

With Paul George looking more likely to stay with the Thunder, the Lakers are turning their attention to DeMarcus Cousins, tweets Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer. League sources say that L.A. is considering a short-term max offer for Cousins.

So in theory, it would be Lebron James, Boogie Cousins and Kawhi as our big 3. 

39 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I just haven't posted in this thread in awhile.

I don't think Laker fans really want Lebron BUT I think we prefer winning more.

but people were saying the best chance of winning was signing PG to go along with the youngsters. if you recall, LeBron was old and sure to break down soon. 

then the playoffs began and everything went quiet

(ominous music playing)

10 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Cousins coming off a really serious injury so it will be interesting to see how much he gets. A max deal is a lot of money even though it's only for 2 years or so.

1 yr max like Kcp last summer 

12 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Cousins coming off a really serious injury so it will be interesting to see how much he gets. A max deal is a lot of money even though it's only for 2 years or so.

I think this happens 

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Cousins makes a lot of sense financially... no way he gets a max deal IMO.

I think he can get a max salary deal like Durant - a 1+1 contract at maximum salary. that way he can prove he's healthy and dominant, then go for the full max deal next year. 

if i'm the Lakers FO, I do it.  

plus, LeBron likes Cousins