• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Read something on ESPN or what not that Ball was #3 or so in defensive metrics for PG's....I think win shares per defensive stats.

I'm leaning towards the Kawhi deal getting done, I just hope it's not a massive overpay for the pressure they put on themselves with this two summer thing and marquee names out there. 

Kind of hoping we pass on Kawhi right now.  Let someone else throw a big offer to San Antonio for a one year rental, or let San Antonio stew and get the price down.  Just proceed with the remainder of summer plans:  Sign Lebron, Sign PG, trade Deng, resign Randle, fill in roster with vets.

If we need to create space at a later date, I'd much rather trade away assets/current cap space for future draft choices.  Screw giving S.A. a great package.  He can play for them next year for all I care, just DON'T overpay!!

39 minutes ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

If we need to create space at a later date, I'd much rather trade away assets/current cap space for future draft choices

looks like we're trying to trade assets now for draft picks so we can then include them in a deal for Leonard 

Man, I hope we can acquire all three without losing 2 of the 3 young guys.  I am in the minority, but I would prefer to keep Ingram over Kuzma.  I think we will have to give up Ingram, Hart, one of the guys we drafted this year, and possibly two draft picks.  

Screw the Spurs.  Not sure what I would prefer more, getting Kawhi with Lebron and PG or seeing the Spurs get a pitiful package from someone else and just sign him in FA next year?  The only thing they have is one year of Kawhi.  We're not really competing with other teams for his services beginning July 2019.  The question is "how much do we want to pay for one extra year"?

22 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I think everyone would rather keep Ingram. But he’d have to be the center piece, not kuzma 

yep. I don't see the Spurs making a trade without Ingram included in the deal.