• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Or....

Draft Lonzo Ball (mini-Magic Johnson), and then package Russell to get a really good experienced SG in here.

Trade Lou Williams for a solid backup NBA PG.

Ball/experienced SG/Ingram or Deng with Clarkson as 6th man sounds good to me.

Then sign a FA center, and hope that Mozgov and Zubac can become rock solid backups at the 4/5 spots.

He is 19.

Let that sink in.  He sets absolutely killer picks and moves so well on the roll, understanding where to roll depending on where the defense is.  Also has really great hands and deft touch around the basket.  He has quickly moved up as my favorite of our youngsters to watch and the most likely to hit his ceiling based on his fantastic basketball I.q.

I've developed a man crush.

Agreed.  Zubac has a really nice stroke on the jumper as well.  He is hitting 85% on his free throws (small sample size) and I believe he could have range out to the 3 point line.  If he continues getting the playing time and hits the weights, he could be a force as early as next season.  He showed in summer league that he can block shots too, so he isn't a one-dimensional player.  Once he gets stronger, watch out!

I too am wondering why Zubac has seen very limited minutes? Maybe monitoring an injury or sickness?

Russell has been impressive since coming back from injury...that is the Russell I expect we will see more often. I still don't like his feet on his jumper...so sloppy...how do you make it to the NBA with such broken footwork on the J?