• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

I'd be absolutely shocked if D'Angelo goes anywhere. Ingram has already raved about his passing abilities and Mitch has already told D to ignore the rumors. If it's for Cousins, I could see the Lakers doing it, but that's about it. 

Absolutely fantastic draft. But he serious WTF moment was Thon Maker @ 10. 

16 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Seriously, Maker at #10????    Really? Really? Really? Really????

It's great to see Ingram as a Laker.    The Bosnian center selected early in the 2nd round is of course a wait and see.

Apparently this is why teams passed on him bc he's so adamant on playing this year. Also he was dominating potential 2017 first round picks in past performances 

Get him into the Summer League ASAP.  Worst case, he is getting 3rd string minutes at center and lots of reps during practice.  19 year old, 7 footer that is willing to run the floor and can run the pick and roll has nice upside.  Many lists I saw had him as a mid-teens to early 20's pick.  And he's not a beanpole either.  I'd like to see Mitch double down and bring in Prince Ibeh as an undrafted free agent.

6 minutes ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

Get him into the Summer League ASAP.  Worst case, he is getting 3rd string minutes at center and lots of reps during practice.  19 year old, 7 footer that is willing to run the floor and can run the pick and roll has nice upside.  Many lists I saw had him as a mid-teens to early 20's pick.  And he's not a beanpole either.  I'd like to see Mitch double down and bring in Prince Ibeh as an undrafted free agent.

Ibeh signed with Milwaukee 

Ezeli would be way down my list of bigmen to sign, especially considering he is RFA.  Horford would be ideal.  Nice post up player, can extend the D by hitting longer jumpers, not elite rim protector but very good defender, smart and great veteran for youngsters.  I'd prefer Biyombo, Whiteside, Noah, probably Manhinmi too.

19 hours ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

OK, then I take Josh Adams (Wyoming) and Derrick Jones (UNLV).  Lakers have already signed a young man out of France named Moustapho Fall.  7'2" with 7'6" wingspan and 9'7" standing reach.  Didn't start playing ball until he was 17.  Extremely raw.

A poor man's Mamadou Ndiaye?

On June 24, 2016 at 10:47 AM, HaloJustinBieber said:

Get him into the Summer League ASAP.  Worst case, he is getting 3rd string minutes at center and lots of reps during practice.  19 year old, 7 footer that is willing to run the floor and can run the pick and roll has nice upside.  Many lists I saw had him as a mid-teens to early 20's pick.  And he's not a beanpole either.

in other words, he can already destroy roy hibbert.

On 6/24/2016 at 9:43 AM, nando714 said:

Apparently this is why teams passed on him bc he's so adamant on playing this year. Also he was dominating potential 2017 first round picks in past performances 

I would say his two foot injuries in recent years is why teams passed.  Foot injuries are the downfall of these big heavy centers.