• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Yeah. This is weird. Maybe I'm in denial? But it just doesn't seem real to me right now. I can't believe Kobe is retiring. I remember his 3 air balls in Utah like it was yesterday. His lob to shaq was unreal. I remember watching that game like it was yesterday, I was 13 years old. People want to call him selfish and a ball hog, but one of his most memorable plays is an assist to shaq. the guy hit 2 free throws on a torn Achilles tendon and then walks off the court under his own power. You can go on and on about his accomplishments. Im just in shock that tonight will be the last night Kobe will don the purple and gold.

Just allow him some 25 shot attempts tonight, if possible.

Utah is battling for the 8th WC spot though.  

They are in trouble anyway, because Houston only needs to beat the Queens at home to take that 8th spot away.

Fortunately, that game should be over by the close of the 1st period in L.A.

I can't do this. Wtf man its so weird. As a young boy, I loved sports. Kobe turned that love into an obsession. He turned it into an every day conversation for me with everyone and anyone who would listen. I used to get in trouble at school for wearing my Kobe jersey on free dress day. (Perks of catholic school, lol)

Yeah. This is weird. Maybe I'm in denial? But it just doesn't seem real to me right now. I can't believe Kobe is retiring. I remember his 3 air balls in Utah like it was yesterday. His lob to shaq was unreal. I remember watching that game like it was yesterday, I was 13 years old. People want to call him selfish and a ball hog, but one of his most memorable plays is an assist to shaq. the guy hit 2 free throws on a torn Achilles tendon and then walks off the court under his own power. You can go on and on about his accomplishments. Im just in shock that tonight will be the last night Kobe will don the purple and gold.

Kobe is as close to a god to me as any mere mortal can be. Him retiring is a sad thing in ways beyond basketball and my Laker fandom. Father time is still undefeated.