• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Some dimwit on facebook posted on the Lakers article about the signing of Wesley Johnson states that this season is for the real and true fans. So I guess that isn't just an Angelswin thing.

wesley johnson = randy wynn on lakerswin.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

steve nash is going down as one of the worst free agent signings in sports history.

he's barely played more games as a laker than i have.

even worse - it was a sign and trade deal where the Lakers gave up two 1st rd and two 2nd rd picks.

Lakers FO is a joke

Hindsight is 20/20.  Yeah, I hate the trade now.  When they did the deal, though, we thought he'd be throwing lobs to Dwight Howard and getting easier buckets and taking away some ballhandling responsibilities from Kobe.  Unfortunately, the absolute worst case scenario ensued.  Maybe if we get lucky, someone will want his expiring contract.  Unlikely though.

Hindsight is 20/20.  Yeah, I hate the trade now.  When they did the deal, though, we thought he'd be throwing lobs to Dwight Howard and getting easier buckets and taking away some ballhandling responsibilities from Kobe.  Unfortunately, the absolute worst case scenario ensued.  Maybe if we get lucky, someone will want his expiring contract.  Unlikely though.

Nash's great career is probably over.  I admit I had high hopes for Kobe/Howard/Nash/Pau in a D'Antoni offense but it didn't work out for the Lakers.  

Front office won't be the same without Dr. Buss.

I thought the Lakers had a chance to have one good year, the first year, when they acquired Nash. I knew he wouldn't last the length of the contract. His back issues have been well documented throughout his entire career. Eventually, it was going to catch up to him. What a waste. I hope the Lakers don't do anything stupid like trade his expiring contract. I don't want another Boozer on this roster eating up cap money.

Boozer is like $3 million against the cap and only for this year, a transition year. Outside of Nash they have one bad contract, it just happens to be their best player who isn't going anywhere.

Until Kobe is off the books(or isn't making 24 per a year) every year will be a transition year. Oh and next year will be a transition year too.

The worst part is that they won't be bad enough to get the protected pick next year