• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Funny that you say that. About a half hour ago, I told my brother, "It looks like the Thunder are playing against their practice squad."

Lakers are only getting worse. The rest of this season is going to be brutal. After three games, it's painfully obvious that Kobe is a shadow of what he used to be. 

Yea this is the worst I have seen them outplayed in a long time but that's what going to happen against the great teams on the road

The Lakers recently called the Knicks to express their interest in Iman Shumpert, according to sources close to the situation.

No trade is imminent, and sources say the Lakers’ call was more about doing their due diligence; it’s well-known Shumpert is available. The Lakers are unlikely to make a deal before the end of their current four-game trip, which concludes Tuesday night in Memphis. …

Sources say the Lakers also are interested in another Knicks player — center Tyson Chandler. The Lakers did not inquire about Chandler when they called about Shumpert, but they are weighing whether to propose a PauGasol-for-Chandler trade, according to sources.

I have a feeling Carmelo Anthony is going to end up here whether its through free agency or trade. Hopefully it doesn't happen. I like Melo, but I don't think he will help us win a championship.

Edited by Primitive

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10147111/chris-kaman-los-angeles-lakers-role-not-imagined

D Antoni is a bum. I feel bad for Kaman. Hopefully they trade him. He doesn't deserve this shit.

Yep. D'Antoni is the worst head coach I've ever seen. He makes Mike Brown look like Phil Jackson. Sacre's getting Kaman's minutes. Which doesn't make any sense considering Kaman is a good outside shooter, a better rebounder, and has a ton more experience. D'Antoni did the same thing all of last season and the beginning of this season with Jordan Hill. He doesn't have any idea how to use bigs. D'Antoni sucks.