• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

22 minutes ago, CubsFan said:

What a joke.  Might as well stop watching.  It's turning into the Globetrotters (Warriors) vs the Washington Generals (rest of league).

Yep everybody should be quitters because it’s going to be hard.  Remember when the Cubs were supposed to be a dynasty three years ago?   

I'm not worrying about the Warriors.  Just focus on making our team better over the next 12 months, doesn't have to be immediate.  Lebron will help push us into the playoffs, let the kids grow another year and take a big step forward.  Next year, the KCP/Stephenson/McGee/Rondo contracts expire (27 million) and you have plenty of room for Kawhi as a FA.  I'd be super stoked about a Lonzo, Leonard, Ingram, Lebron starting 4 with a rim protecting center and Hart, Svi, Kuzma, Wagner bench.

3 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

Yep everybody should be quitters because it’s going to be hard.  Remember when the Cubs were supposed to be a dynasty three years ago?   

Never bought that.  Too hard in baseball.  Injuries, facing two hot pitchers in a series, cold bats, too many factors make it hard to realistically be a Dynasty now.  I guess you could say the Giants came close but never repeated.

Just glad we won the one we did because the current Indians group will probably never get as close as they did in that game 7.

Basketball's a lot easier since you only have 5 players out on the court.  If you can stack it with 5 super stars then that's hard to beat.

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

That Boogie 1/5.3 stings a bit. Everyone was saying 1/20 max deal was not likely and then they blow the doors off with this.

yep. if he has to prove he's healthy this year in order to get his huge deal next year, might as well win a ring while he's at it. 

I really don’t mind the signings of Lance, RR, McGee, KCP

theyre all 1 year deals. Saving enough room for another max in a stacked 2019 FA class. Thompson, Leonard , Kemba, 

We have LAbron James! We have a better supporting cast than what he had in Cleveland this season and he took them to the finals. We drafted 2 solid shooters in the draft (moe, the guy from Kansas)

We are better than OKC, Utah, Denver, Portland why? Bc we have LAbron James. He will drastically make this team better the way it is now. This squad can make it to the WCF finals. The rockets are a Chris Paul injury (getting older and often injured) away from a huge piece missing. They will miss Ariza. Yes no one is better than GS at this point 

I hope the Cavs roster could stay the same so we can see how much not having James affects them. I bet they don’t win 40 games. 

The Lakers traded Kwame Brown, the rights to Marc Gasol and a few other players/picks for Pau Gasol who was a key part of their last two titles.  As big of a bust as Kwame was they got something positive out of him being on the Lakers.  Dwight on the other hand is a mentally weak douche who is now chasing rings and I hope it's not with the Lakers.