• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Tesla CEO reveals Hyperloop

http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/08/13/elon-musk-reveals-hyperloop-details

Revealed about a week ago by Elon Musk.

This guy is an absolute genius, I really hope someone takes this idea to heart because according to a lot of technical professionals this is absolutely a feasible idea. Mr. Musk is just pure genius, if this catches on it could revolutionize public transportation and he could be this generations Thomas Edison in a sense. 

hyperloop idea is nothing new.

getting it to work and scale to that distance is the problem.

this dude even built one back in the 90s for moving rocks.

very cool though. would be rad.

but even a legit maglev train would be better than the lame freeways we have now.

Cool video.

On a side note, this guy's sweat marks on his stomach looks like a cute koala.

Now, if you seriously don't get the connection, the guy behind the hyperloop (Elon Musk) is the founder and I believe still the major stockholder of Telsa. The main source of support for electric vehicles and mass transportation are the enviromentalists. They probably wouldn't be too happy about Musk putting a gas motor in a Telsa.

Yes, I know. I read the OP. I know about Tesla, I know about Musk.

Your post made no sense, you backtracked and claimed you were joking, but proceeded to repeat yourself in a double post and now are just being annoying.

Musk does not need environmentalists on his side to get what he wants done, period.