• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Clippers Thread

OregonLAA

• 1 month later...

It's looking more and more likely that Portland is our first round matchup. Obviously it's a bummer that it's not Memphis but really we should be beating Portland anyway. Then we can look forward to what awaits in the second round :/

If I wasn't so busy I'd be going to a couple Clippers games and all the Kings playoff games. For games like that they make the company suite available for us. I turned down Kings tickets for tonight. Can't wait till May 1st, I'll be less busy then.

If I wasn't so busy I'd be going to a couple Clippers games and all the Kings playoff games. For games like that they make the company suite available for us. I turned down Kings tickets for tonight. Can't wait till May 1st, I'll be less busy then.

WE, amigo. WE will be less busy then. 

pick me up by 6:00 so we can beat the traffic.

WE, amigo. WE will be less busy then.

pick me up by 6:00 so we can beat the traffic.

No matter how many times I have to privately say no you just don't get it, so now I'm going to out you here on AW. I have decided to marry someone else at the end of the month. Sorry Tank. Good news is I'll be less busy next month.

Can you get tickets to the games in Portland?

And I don't think it's impossible to beat the Warriors but I don't expect it to happen. CP needs to get out of the 2nd round in his career or that's how he'll always be known. Maybe the Clippers will shock the world

Cursed man. Just full fledged cursed like no franchise before them. 

OKC and Houston will always burn because we should have won them and we f**ked it up. This will be one we should have won but because of freak things happening beyond our control we won't win. It still burns so damn much.