• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This is sad. We need a joke to lighten things up. A joke...about a moth.

I will never go to the library again. I have been told since time immortal that if you wanted to learn the facts about something you go to the library's. I have always been fascinated by butterfly's and moths. They are so pretty colorful and flutter through life with such whimsy and at a pace that lets the,enjoy everything around them. The whole idea that hey were once less than pretty as a caterpillar is amazing to me. They climb their ugly butts up on a tree or the eaves ofa house and attach themselves. They somehow spin a cocoon around themselves and go to sleep. There is a true metamorphosis during this sleep/ hibernation.they break throught this outer shell and become who they were always were on the inside. This is truly a metaphor for life itself. Be who you are. Your inner beauty will come to light in time.

By the way I learn all of this on the interweb. I stand by my opinion of the library as stated earlier. I went to local library because I was interested I. Learning about butterflies and moths and it was the most shocking event of my young life. I checked out a book called " advice for young mothers" and it was a total waste of time. Long live the interweb for learn in' .

I shared this story to show just how good the first post really was.

Three fans are walking to Fenway Park for the Red Sox-Yankees playoff series, when they see a foot sticking out of some bushes. An inspection revealed a dead-drunk naked woman. One man placed his Orioles baseball cap on her right breast. The Red Sox fan placed his cap on her left breast, and the Yankee fan put his over her crotch. They then called the police.

The cop lifted up the Orioles cap, and made a few notes. He then lifted the Red Sox cap and made more notes. Then he lifted the Yankees cap, put it down, lifted it again and put it down. When he lifted it the third time the Yankee fan said, ''What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert, or what?'' The cop said, I was just confused, usually when I see a Yankee cap, there's an asshole under it.''

I will never go to the library again. I have been told since time immortal that if you wanted to learn the facts about something you go to the library's. I have always been fascinated by butterfly's and moths. They are so pretty colorful and flutter through life with such whimsy and at a pace that lets the,enjoy everything around them. The whole idea that hey were once less than pretty as a caterpillar is amazing to me. They climb their ugly butts up on a tree or the eaves ofa house and attach themselves. They somehow spin a cocoon around themselves and go to sleep. There is a true metamorphosis during this sleep/ hibernation.they break throught this outer shell and become who they were always were on the inside. This is truly a metaphor for life itself. Be who you are. Your inner beauty will come to light in time.

By the way I learn all of this on the interweb. I stand by my opinion of the library as stated earlier. I went to local library because I was interested I. Learning about butterflies and moths and it was the most shocking event of my young life. I checked out a book called " advice for young mothers" and it was a total waste of time. Long live the interweb for learn in' .

I shared this story to show just how good the first post really was.

Post of the year?

At first I saw

...carrying on with its machinations without regard to our lives, loves, hopes and dreams...

and then I saw

...I look in his eyes and I see that same harried look of gutless cowardice...

and finally

...have nothing to look forward to but a continuation of this spiraling black hole...

and I was like "oh man I know the punchline, it's Scioscia!"

You got me.  I didn't see the light part coming.