• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

lol Jason Brennan STILL defending Scioscia on Angel Talk

Help us understand what Scioscia did wrong tonight, FF.

Jason is playing golf in our Golf Outing and I'll ask him if he is required to pimp the current FO.

Jason seems like a nice guy, I have nothing personal against any of these guys.  Terry Smith is a good radio announcer.  But there's got to be pressure to not say anything negative about Scioscia.  When he's fired the general attitude on AM830 will become "It was a long time coming."

Scioscia's way of managing and motivating his team has not worked in 4 years.

Help us understand what Scioscia did wrong tonight, FF.

you can make a case that he over managed the 7th inning.  By bunting Aybar you basically take the bat of Trout's hand because there was going to be an open base.

Nothing to throw your arms up in the air but bunting is getting tiresome especially when you know that Trout will just get an IBB when he steps in the box.  You do not have to be a genius to see that coming.  And yes I like my chances with Trout batting with or without runners on vs. Calhoun and a guy on second. 

Do you know thats how Jason really feels, FF? 

You know, cus what people say in the media is always true. I want Scioscia and Butcher gone, but lets be real here. There is absolutely nothing our manager or coaches can do at this point. Its just happening.

Do you know thats how Jason really feels, FF? 

You know, cus what people say in the media is always true. I want Scioscia and Butcher gone, but lets be real here. There is absolutely nothing our manager or coaches can do at this point. Its just happening.

Don't know, but I get a vibe that because the station is team owned and because of Scioscia's stronghold on the organization nobody will say anything about the coaching staff.  These guys defended Hatcher until the bitter end too.

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and try something new. I think Scioscia's message just doesn't work anymore. Look at Cleveland, they won only 68 games last season and they changed Managers. A new voice, a new philosophy and now they have a shot at the playoffs. Sosh is not a bad guy but it doesn't mean that all of the players like him or believe in him.

I also think that Pujols brought a lot of false hope to the rest of the team and failed to deliver. It's hurt the entire plan of the organization and set them back for years. They need to scrap this plan. It's embarrassing to see the Seattle Mariners play better baseball than the Angels. Sosh and Dipoto both need to go.

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and try something new. I think Scioscia's message just doesn't work anymore. Look at Cleveland, they won only 68 games last season and they changed Managers. A new voice, a new philosophy and now they have a shot at the playoffs. Sosh is not a bad guy but it doesn't mean that all of the players like him or believe in him.

I also think that Pujols brought a lot of false hope to the rest of the team and failed to deliver. It's hurt the entire plan of the organization and set them back for years. They need to scrap this plan. It's embarrassing to see the Seattle Mariners play better baseball than the Angels. Sosh and Dipoto both need to go.

I think a lot of these Angels don't know what to do when the team's star players fail.  Nobody ever steps up when the team needs it most.  Either that or they've adopted a "nobody gives a crap" attitude -- so as long as the checks don't bounce, everything is good.