• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I interviewed Reds pitcher Bronson Arroyo for my rock news website

I interviewed Bronson Arroyo from the Reds yesterday for my rock news website AlternativeNation.net.  We talked a lot about Pearl Jam, Bronson was very cool.  No real ego or anything, cool laid back guy with a sense of humor.  In case there's anybody who happens to be into Pearl Jam on here, here's the interview.  If not, please ignore and move along!  Some fun stuff about Sean Casey and Theo Epstein in there.

http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=29856

Would love to interview Trumbo, who is a rock enthusiast as well!

Vedder has always been like that.  I was lucky enough to interview him for a school newspaper back in the mid 90's, right after he cancelled a show because of Ticketmaster charging such high fees.  Even back then his biggest issue was the bands image.  He only answered like two of the questions I asked.  Granted I was young so they were probably bad questions.