• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Songs I hate

Oh, you've heard them all?

There are several rap songs I like, although the genre isn't a particular favorite of mine.

Songs I hate:

Black Betty - Ram Jam

In the Ghetto - Elvis Presley

Billy, Don't be a Hero - Paper Lace

Gotta Get Her in My Life - John Travolta

Having My Baby - Paul Anka

Leader of the Pack - Shangri-Las

Teen Angel - Mark Dinning

Just Enough For the City - Stevie Wonder

Ebony and Ivory - Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney

The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra

And I'm just getting started.

I like I Can by NAS, that is a good rap song.  Some Common songs are good too.

I just hate any song about drugs, pimping hoes, money, gang banging, lip gloss, dubs, etc.

Same reason I can't stand that Daft Punk song.  "we're up all night to get lucky, we're up all night to get some."  Listening to shit like that lowers your IQ.

I don't know shit about good vocals, chords, instruments. Some of it sounds good. Some of it doesn't. I dig how zealous people get about their favorite bands or bands they hate though.

I hate NIN for sure

I don't know shit about good vocals, chords, instruments. Some of it sounds good. Some of it doesn't. I dig how zealous people get about their favorite bands or bands they hate though.

I hate NIN for sure

Yeah, I really dislike NIN too. Horrible memory I have about them: A girl I dated when I was around 20 years old had a cousin who (the 3 or 4 times I hung out with him) listened to nothing but NIN. I remember driving down PCH with him while he blasted Head Like a Hole on repeat. He must have listened to it 10 times in a row loud as hell. I eventually told him to either change the song or let me out of the car. He was going to let me out of the car, but the girl told us to cool it and he just ended up turning it off. He refused to put on any other songs afterwards. 

Yeah, I really dislike NIN too. Horrible memory I have about them: A girl I dated when I was around 20 years old had a cousin who (the 3 or 4 times I hung out with him) listened to nothing but NIN. I remember driving down PCH with him while he blasted Head Like a Hole on repeat. He must have listened to it 10 times in a row loud as hell. I eventually told him to either change the song or let me out of the car. He was going to let me out of the car, but the girl told us to cool it and he just ended up turning it off. He refused to put on any other songs afterwards.

Wow. Didnt know stickboy was such a devoted fan. I'm sorry he was so rude to you.

• 2 weeks later...