• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

It sucks, man.

We come out of the break with two GREAT performances by Weaver and Wilson, getting my hopes up again, and just as quickly here comes the reality of Williams and Blanton. Then who knows what we'll get with Hanson on Tuesday.

Just can't catch teams that are giving themselves a good shot to win every day they go out there.

We come out of the break with two GREAT performances by Weaver and Wilson, getting my hopes up again, and just as quickly here comes the reality of Williams and Blanton. Then who knows what we'll get with Hanson on Tuesday.

Just can't catch teams that are giving themselves a good shot to win every day they go out there.

The Angels need Vargas back quick and Richards needs to establish himself as a starter if the Halos have a shot at this. 

Oh and Mark Trumbo needs to pull his head out. He's been terrible and it looks like he's headed for another 2nd half collapse. :-(

They aren't going anywhere this year.  Even with Vargas back, it's just too much to ask. 

from the time they were 15-27 they have gone 31-23 or .575 winning %.  I think they are capable of playing at a similar pace to slightly better the rest of the year.  If they play .600 ball over their remaining 66 games they will get to 86 wins which will likely leave them 4-5 games short of the second wild card. 

I just don't think they have the horses to play .670 ball the rest of the season. 

Quite simply there was no margin for error with this rotation. Weaver has pitched great lately, but did you expect 4-5 at this point? Wilson, as frustrating as he is to watch, has held up his end. Vargas was doing better than expected, but a blood clot? Are you kidding me? Hanson has been a major disappointment. Blanton....I was hoping for 6-8 at this point. He couldn't even live up to that. So we stick Williams in there again and pretend he's a viable solution. He's a short term band aid. This rotation needed Weaver and Wilson to win 15-20 games each, Vargas and Hanson to win 12-15 each and Blanton to win 10. We'll be lucky to get 10 out of Weaver.