• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Amazing photos of Tsarnaev's apprehension

Kind of my thoughts as well. I'm pretty sure there have been terrible people on other covers as well. I'd be more concerned with the content. I don't take it as him being glamorized. I also respect their position and duties of journalism. Granted, I don't think I would have used a glamor pic of the dude and made it a cover, but whatever. People don't need to buy it.

Was there this kind of outrage when Osama Bin Laden was on magazine covers?

Wouldn't be my choice to do what they did, but reading some of the faux outrage earlier today was kind of comical.

time magazine named hitler the man of the year in 1938.

dont think he was on the cover tho. but im sure he was on several mags.

time magazine named hitler the man of the year in 1938.

dont think he was on the cover tho. but im sure he was on several mags.

Yeah, Hitler comes to mind first. I'm just not sure if the media presence was the same back then. Although, updating your Friendster via typewriter and sending via courier pigeon to announce how disgusted you are to magazines would be sweet.

You must have a reading comprehension problem, sir. I said faux outrage from what I read earlier in the day, I didn't say here or even in the context of posters disagreeing. It was from media and social media sites.

While people indeed write incredibly stuff, people also seem to be incredibly stupid with their comprehension and constantly looking to argue, debate, and fight with other posters for no reason.

So is skimming in and taking shots at posters and then acting like you are above it all.

I guess they shouldn't turn on the tv, internet, or newspaper either.

Not trying to argue, just trying to understand how RS is above every other medium that has shown his face.

Exactly. Its not like RS is praising him and calling him the greatest person who ever lived. How is being on the cover of a magazine more offensive/painful to people than seeing his face constantly on the news and internet. There is no difference.

I will.

Looking forward to the next fight you try to pick by bating random strangers on the internet.

The definition of cool. You probably put sunglasses on before hitting the refresh button to see who responds to you.

Interesting that you are the one picking the fight on this one. 

No.

You tried to be cute and bait me with using "outrage" after my post. I merely clarified and you went with some "stay cool" line because you realize not all of us come here to argue with random strangers and debate politics or gun laws.

You always try to bait people or start some kind of serious debate that most of us don't care about or take as seriously as you do.

LOL.

Discussion with Brandon

Me "I feel this way"

Brandon  "People who feel that way are faking outrage"

Me  "I feel strongly that you are incorrect"

Brandon:  "Why do you argue with everybody"

Me:   "Stay cool"

Brandon:  "Dickhead".

Exactly. Its not like RS is praising him and calling him the greatest person who ever lived. How is being on the cover of a magazine more offensive/painful to people than seeing his face constantly on the news and internet. There is no difference.

I don't think anyone is thrilled with that either.  I find it disturbing that a terrorist/murderer is being "touched up" and made to look innocent by prominent magazines.

LOL.

Discussion with Brandon

Me "I feel this way"

Brandon "People who feel that way are faking outrage"

Me "I feel strongly that you are incorrect"

Brandon: "Why do you argue with everybody"

Me: "Stay cool"

Brandon: "Dickhead".

No.

I didn't respond to you initially as you have stated above. I actually try to avoid you because discourse always ends up at this childish state with you. But props for cleaning up your made up discussion as you see fit....I feel you are incorrect is quite different than calling someone stupid.

Have a good weekend, Sean.