• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Zack Cozart has something important to say

Taylor

On 10/17/2024 at 6:58 PM, Chuck said:

I'm as conservative as they come, but people like this guy and Aubrey Huff rub me the wrong way. 

What's wrong with bringing awareness to those who are bullied no matter what the reason? 

Dumbasses. 

First thing I thought of was Aubrey Huff with this guy.  I’m not conservative but have no problem with those viewpoints.  But also not tearing down inclusivity. 

also, they could do a military day once a week as far as I’m concerned.  They don’t do enough. 

Edited by The Ghost of Bob Starr

On 10/19/2024 at 11:57 PM, Taylor said:
On 10/19/2024 at 9:28 PM, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Is he the one with the donkey?

I don’t know, but Vin Scully taught me that Shea Hillenbrand had a zoo.

Zack Cozart's donkey is named Donald and was gifted to him by his teammate Joey Votto after Cozart made the All-Star Game:

How it happened: Votto promised Cozart a donkey if he made the All-Star team, and Cozart was thrilled because he loves donkeys. Votto even dressed as a donkey on MLB Network to help improve Cozart's vote totals.

2 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Zack Cozart's donkey is named Donald and was gifted to him by his teammate Joey Votto after Cozart made the All-Star Game:

How it happened: Votto promised Cozart a donkey if he made the All-Star team, and Cozart was thrilled because he loves donkeys. Votto even dressed as a donkey on MLB Network to help improve Cozart's vote totals.

That's a great piece of Cozart lore. Thank you.

I wonder what inspired the donkey's name.

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's a great piece of Cozart lore. Thank you.

I wonder what inspired the donkey's name.

Because his son liked Donald Duck:

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/get-to-know-zack-cozart-and-his-donkey-c263633746

"3. The Donkey
This is most important: Zack Cozart loves donkeys. And, thanks to Joey Votto's promise that he would buy his teammate a donkey if he made the All-Star Game, he's got one. His name is Donald -- named for Cozart's son's love of Donald Duck -- and will surely be an excellent pairing for the Rally Monkey."

image.png

On 10/18/2024 at 5:36 AM, REDneck said:

My first reaction was that he's right, but y'all have raised some very valid points.

Your first instinct was correct.  It’s typical virtue signaling bullshit.  But hey, if it stops the these mentally ill kids from continuing to shoot up schools, maybe it has value?  Haha, no, it won’t. 

47 minutes ago, full circle said:

Your first instinct was correct.  It’s typical virtue signaling bullshit.  But hey, if it stops the these mentally ill kids from continuing to shoot up schools, maybe it has value?  Haha, no, it won’t. 

You sound like a horrible human being.

2 hours ago, full circle said:

Family values on full display here, sir.