• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Zack Cozart has something important to say

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Easy fix Zack…rebrand it to “my child killed themselves because of xyz” they are not mutually exclusive and you can want more recognition for vet’s while still bringing awareness to other issues. 

for instance November 27th is both national margarita day and zebra dildo appreciation day. Both equally awesome.

allegedly

Let’s see… There’s Memorial Day, the anthem before literally every game, God Bless America on Sundays, fighter jet flyovers; the Friars wear camo once a week; the Phils have a vet replace the bases every game; the Nats do something every game in the 7th inning. MLB donations to vet charities from the sale of camo merch. Moving beyond MLB, doesn’t the NFL spend all of November playing soldier dress-up? But, you know, sports fails to show respect to the military…

I enjoy reading posts from millionaires who probably never considered serving the country in any capacity proclaim their patriotism. If Cozart cared, he would donate to the many worthy veteran foundations and maybe, gasp, willingly interact with veterans.

I fucking hate pretend patriotism…..

Just now, Chuck said:

I'm as conservative as they come, but people like this guy and Aubrey Huff rub me the wrong way. 

What's wrong with bringing awareness to those who are bullied no matter what the reason? 

Dumbasses. 

This is the only opinion to have. 

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

I'm as conservative as they come, but people like this guy and Aubrey Huff rub me the wrong way. 

What's wrong with bringing awareness to those who are bullied no matter what the reason? 

Dumbasses. 

I love you