• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Dried Asparagus: Racism!!

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/dry-asparagus-prompts-questions-about-racial-discrimination-in-u-city/article_3e072b32-7aa6-5cf7-bc1b-6f2aac7605f5.html

Some asparagus in the inner city grocery store isn't sitting in water.  A member of the city’s human relations commission claims racism.

This is why inner cities can't have nice things.

The asparagus he saw back in May was a far cry from the asparagus he had seen at the Schnucks about eight miles away in Ladue, where it sat in water, looking beautiful, he told his fellow commissioners, according to a recording of the meeting.

This reads like an Onion article.

Exactly. I was shaking my head the whole time I was reading it. 

At what point is your life so pathetic that you actually make a complaint like this?  This story puts giving the guy mowing your elderly neighbors lawn a hard time because a single blade of grass ended up on your driveway to shame.   

seriously. why not ask them for some fresh asparagus and to make sure it's kept that way? i don't understand why he needed to go to such high places to complain. the assistant manager didn't solve the problem? then go to the manager, not the owner of the entire franchise.