• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2024-2025 Offseason Thread

Dave Saltzer

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

Rendon to 1B

No.

At this point, I think Rendon, if it were me, is replacing the Sano/Wagaman/Calhoun spot. We need that spot filled on the team anyways, may as well put Rendon there since that seems to be about the best we can expect from him these days.

He’s just a back-up 1B/3B/DH/PH to me now until his health or productivity proves otherwise. Then either bring in another 3B option, or move Rengifo there for a lions-share of his playing time and promote Moore or bring in a 2B.

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

Trout to LF, Ward to 3B and Rendon to 1B. Schanuel will replace Rendon when he gets hurt. Plus DH can be rotated to whoever is healthy.

Is your shtick just stupid, unrealistic ideas?

4 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Why not just trade for Vidal Brujan to play 1st?

Btujan makes Schanuel look like Matt Olson.   No power

Continue to give Schanuel most of the 1B starts, say 120 games.   Hasn’t been that bad in his age 21-22 seasons.  Power is starting to come.

Edited by Angel Oracle