• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 MLB Playoffs Thread

Just now, Tank said:

jessie winker just hit a moon shot to the upper deck in RF. 

started mouthing off like he was a padre. 

time to put him on his backside. 

The guy acts like he’s done a ton of shit in MLB.  He’s a fucking clown.

I hope the reliever puts one right between his shoulder blades.  The dude is nothing but a shit talking fool.

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

I’m trying to figure how it’s legal to run on the grass from first to second. Also wondering why the Dodgers didn’t appeal this. 

IMG_7029.jpeg

He has 3ft after he established the lane. I can't tell if he went beyond that. I was surprised Roberts didn't ask them to talk about it. 

20 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

He has 3ft after he established the lane. I can't tell if he went beyond that. I was surprised Roberts didn't ask them to talk about it. 

he should have appealed. i think he could have won, easily. 

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

unlike many people here, i don't hate the dodgers. i'd rather root for them than the arrogant and egotistical padres any day of the week. 

Lol. I'd rather the arrogant and egotistical Dodger fans have nothing to root for. When you spend 1 billion dollars on 2 players, don't complain about pitching dept.

7 minutes ago, Turd Ferguson said:

Lol. I'd rather the arrogant and egotistical Dodger fans have nothing to root for. When you spend 1 billion dollars on 2 players, don't complain about pitching dept.

do your thing, brother! 

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

do your thing, brother! 

Sorry, you were my Dodger superfan strawman tonight. You still have my vote for GM.

I actually like a lot of their players: Freeman seems cool, Mookie is a stud, Shohei -- its *complicated*. But the fans are insufferable, even the ones I like. F those guys. And SD is much more fun when the Padres are good.