• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 MLB Playoffs Thread

18 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Did I hear that correctly?!

Mets, four runs in the 9th against a closer who gave up three runs all season? I have to check that.

He was hurt most of the season,he only pitched 21.2 innings.He is still a great reliever.

2 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

I can’t stand Jesse Winker.  Ever since that idiot pulled that shit against the Angels (flipped off the Angels crowd) when he played that one season in Seattle.  What a complete tool.  He has such a punchable face.

we refer to winker as the third naylor brother (the two brothers from cleveland). can't stand any of them. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

we refer to winker as the third naylor brother (the two brothers from cleveland). can't stand any of them. 

Mlb Postseason Baseball GIF by MLBI still don’t know if him rocking the baby while trotting around the bases after a homer off gerrit Cole in the playoffs is one of the best or clowniest celebrations 

2 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Mlb Postseason Baseball GIF by MLB

I still don’t know if him rocking the baby while trotting around the bases after a homer off gerrit Cole in the playoffs is one of the best or clowniest celebrations 

i vote for clownish. 

Senga has been plagued by a number of injuries during his time in the NPB. As far as 2020 and beyond goes, he had right calf discomfort before the 2020 season and bilateral calf pain before the 2021 season, keeping him out of the opening day starters both years. In the 2021 season, he injured the ligaments in his left ankle and was out for three months. In 2022, he was removed from the roster two times due to tightness in his right elbow.

Edited by FromJapan
Add text

The narrative has been firmly set with Ohtani's homer in his first post season game. No matter what else he does. 

Maybe it was a Freudian slip, or just a statement of perception. Joe Davis calling  Ohtani's time with the Angels "a six year introduction." 

In other words, just a waste of time, but now he's where he should have always been.

That narrative will probably be written about in baseball history. Even Babe Ruth's time in Boston was with some very good teams. 

20 minutes ago, Lazorko Saves said:

This is the only Ohtani baseball card that fits in my budget.

2024-10-06-ohtani-88topps.jpg

She's a Dodgers fan and season ticket holder for 20 years. She doesn't plan on selling the Ohtani homerun ball, but if she did, she'd be able to recoup the cost.

Los Cholos fans delayed the game by throwing a baseball at Profar during warm ups. Darvish was out there trying to stay warmed up but fans kept throwing trash on the field.

After walking the first batter he got a pop up. Ground out snd fly out to end the threat. 

After the inning ended Machado gathered the team in the dugout for a meeting.