• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2024 MLB Playoffs Thread

I was chatting with my buddy at the golf course today and he’s a big Dodgers fan.  He was trying to explain to me the difference between the Dodgers and the Padres in this new(er) rivalry.  I broke it down as simply as this:

People hate the Dodgers because their fans are complete assholes.  Simple.

People hate the Padres because some of their players are complete assholes.

Its about as simple as that.

30 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Schwarber, worthless after that first pitch home run in Game 1.

0-4 today.

castellano was about the only one who showed up for this series. harper a little bit, too. a lot of guys were MIA, especially what had been a pretty reliable bullpen. 

With runners on 1st and third, two outs, the Padres pitched to Ohtani. It really caled for an IBB but they took the risk and Ohtani his the first pick for a single scoring the runner at 3rd. It's 2-0 Dodgers in the 2nd on  bullpen game. 

I hope Ron Washington has video of how the Dodgers executed a squeeze bunt.  That was text book by a guy who not only got the bunt down, but got the bunt down to the proper side of the diamond.

Several Angels players should study this film on how to do this.

6 hours ago, T.G. said:

I'm impressed the Padres have been able to keep Dodger fans out of their stadium.

we saw a report that said the padres ticket office wasn't selling tickets to anyone in LA county. seems to have worked out pretty well for them. 

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Unless something has changed MLB controls playoff ticket sales. 

Padres Season Ticket Members, Waitlist Members, and select suite, hospitality and group clients, and Padres Insiders had priority access to Postseason tickets before they went on sale to the public. 

https://www.mlb.com/padres/tickets/postseason