• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (8/16/24): Braves @ Angels: Soriano on the mound, Kavadas at DH, batting cleanup

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've been looking forward to this series for weeks, since I grew up a Braves fan.  Hopefully, I'll be able to watch. I'm currently without power or internet because a tree in my front yard randomly fell and knocked out some lines. Fun times. 

Tier 6 yard maintenance 

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've been looking forward to this series for weeks, since I grew up a Braves fan.  Hopefully, I'll be able to watch. I'm currently without power or internet because a tree in my front yard randomly fell and knocked out some lines. Fun times. 

The solution is simple. Head to the bar.

48 minutes ago, Jay said:

The solution is simple. Head to the bar.

Lol at thinking any bar would play an Angels/Braves game instead of the Dodgers game...

Good news: my internet is back on and I can watch!

Bad news: entire massive oak tree has to be removed tonight because DWP is worried the whole tree will fall.  $9,800 because it's an emergency full removal after hours!  Fun times!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Lol at thinking any bar would play an Angels/Braves game instead of the Dodgers game...

Bad news: entire massive oak tree has to be removed tonight because DWP is worried the whole tree will fall.  $9,800 because it's an emergency full removal after hours!  Fun times!!!!!!

Man..... That's a chunk of change.

I'm sorry, man!

7 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Seems like Rendon tends to make routine plays an adventure for Schanuel. That looked like a relatively easy play? 

remember how guys like ozzie smith and omar vizquel made difficult plays look so easy? 

rendon is the complete opposite of them, making the easy plays look hard. 

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

Are they going to at least let you keep some of the wood?