• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2025 Spring Training Schedule Announced

Angels announce 2025 Spring Training Schedule
The Halos are set to open Cactus League play on Saturday, February 22nd against the Seattle Mariners at Tempe Diablo Stadium! The Angels will play a total of 34 games throughout the duration of Spring Training in 2025, including 31 Cactus League games in Arizona and three Freeway Series games in Southern California. 

The Angels 2025 Cactus League features 15 contests at Tempe Diablo Stadium and 16 road games in Arizona, including nine weekend home games (Fri-Sun) in Tempe. The second annual exhibition Spring Breakout Game will take place on Saturday, March 15 with Angels prospects facing a team of Cubs prospects at Sloan Park in Mesa. 

Cactus League play in Arizona is scheduled to conclude on March 21 with split squad games against the Texas Rangers (home) and a road contest against the Colorado Rockies. Following the 31-game schedule in Arizona, the Angels will return to Southern California and open the annual exhibition Freeway Series on March 23 at Dodger Stadium. The Spring schedule will conclude with a pair of games at Angel Stadium (March 24 - 25), before the Angels travel to Chicago to begin the regular season on March 27 against the White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field. 
View Spring Training Schedule
Angels announce 2025 Spring Training Schedule

4 minutes ago, katie said:

I can do the weekend before or the weekend after 

The weekend after they are dark on Saturday and head back for the Freeway Series on Sunday, so that's out.

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

Will there even be a noticeable difference between the A squad and the B squad?

1 thing is for sure…rendon will not play due to a sore (hammy, wrist, labia, knee, heavy flow, finger, bad traffic, shoulder)

pick one. They all work 

59 minutes ago, Chuck said:

St. Patty Day weekend and March Madness is always crazy busy and crowded in Tempe. 

I think we should do it the week before. March 7th-9th. 

Agreed! 

7 hours ago, Chuck said:

St. Patty Day weekend and March Madness is always crazy busy and crowded in Tempe. 

I think we should do it the week before. March 7th-9th. 

This is the weekend I was leaning towards as well. Still be a bit less crowds. Getting four peaks st paddy weekend would be a chore

18 minutes ago, James said:

This is the weekend I was leaning towards as well. Still be a bit less crowds. Getting four peaks st paddy weekend would be a chore

I like the games better on the 14-15-16 but they are fine on the 7-8-9.

3 minutes ago, Hubs said:

I like the games better on the 14-15-16 but they are fine on the 7-8-9.

I like the week prior as I would like to get back to Scottsdale for a game and hit Mesa on Thursday but that's rather early on 

Edited by James

3 minutes ago, James said:

I like the week prior as I would like to get back to Scottsdale for a game and hit Mesa on Thursday but that's rather early on 

Agreed. But two home and one road game is still good. Maybe I'll go to Peoria on Thursday. I will look for a cool pad again. 

On 8/16/2024 at 5:03 PM, James said:

This thread retriggered me as I was thinking how great a nice cold draft beer at Spring Training tastes. 

I might go to the away games purely because I can get Draft Beer there. I'll deal with $20 Margaritas at Tempe.