• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (8/7/24 Doubleheader 1pm Pacific): Daniel starts game 1, Fulmer on the mound for game 2

the contrast/brightness was way off on the telecast. they finally fixed it around the fourth inning. it was bothering my daughter's eyes so much she put on sunglasses. 

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Daniel isn't very fun to watch.  I know they need warm bodies for next year, but I do wonder if he'll really factor into their rotation planning for next year as anything other than an absolute emergency starter.

I had high hopes but I don’t see him being much different than what Barria was for them. Up-and-down spot starter who maybe sees some long-relief time. A good bet to consistently get you like 4.1 IP, 3 ER, 2 BB, 4 K kinda guy over and over again with a game where he occasionally gets torched and a game where he occasionally gives you 7 scoreless. 

Good to have in AAA while he has options.