• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mike Trout has ANOTHER meniscus tear

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

May sound far fetched, but it has affected people differently.

Long Co-Vid anyone?

I'm not sure I want to know, but why do you call it Co-Vid?

Long Covid is something anyone can get, regardless of vaccinated status. If you got Covid, you can get it.

Trout did play only 114 games in 2017, but then played on average 137 games from 2018-2019 and most of the abbreviated 2020 season.

Only 66 games average these past 4 years!

Not even Griffey Jr. averaged by far that few games in a any 4 year stretch in the second half of his career.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I don’t think you are allowed to.  He makes a lot of money and isn’t playing baseball.  I am pretty sure we have to hate him. It sucks but thems the rules.

And his attitude sucks to boot. He keeps telling the media he only plays baseball because it’s a job. And he gets triggered by fans calling him mean names. Screw him.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I don’t think you are allowed to.  He makes a lot of money and isn’t playing baseball.  I am pretty sure we have to hate him. It sucks but thems the rules.

Nah Trout is different. The dude was nearly in tears when he got the news of the first tear. I'm sure he's emotional now as well. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Damn, if it wasn't for that one stinking trade right at 3 pm.

Just now, HanfordGuy said:

But when he comes back in 2025, it’ll be like we signed an allstar MVP during the offseason! 😃👍

Highly doubt it. He isn't going to be a better player when and if he ever comes back. Getting old is a bitch. He should retire and collect his $36m for the next 6 years and move on with his life.

2 minutes ago, Reveille1984 said:

I don't think I've ever heard of this happening.  Guy recovers from a tear, has a single AB, leaves the game and has another tear in the same knee.  LIteral WTF material.

It was running after those 3 fly balls. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm not sure I want to know, but why do you call it Co-Vid?

Long Covid is something anyone can get, regardless of vaccinated status. If you got Covid, you can get it.

Yep, CoVid was the wrong exact statement.   The virus itself can produce long CoVid.   However, the vax has produced some drastic changes in people’s health.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And his attitude sucks to boot. He keeps telling the media he only plays baseball because it’s a job. And he gets triggered by fans calling him mean names. Screw him.

Wrong guy

Now Rendon’t Play on the other hand?

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Yep, CoVid was the wrong exact statement.   The virus itself can produce long CoVid.   However, the vax has produced some drastic changes in people’s health.

I’ve been able to shoot lasers out of my eyes since getting the vax. But my neighbor got genital warts and his wife left him and took the kids after he got the vax. YMMV

5 minutes ago, Reveille1984 said:

I don't think I've ever heard of this happening.  Guy recovers from a tear, has a single AB, leaves the game and has another tear in the same knee.  LIteral WTF material.

My thoughts too.  Before people jump to their own conclusions and diagnosis, I'd like to know the actual ramifications.  I don't want them to go silent on this.  I want to know what the long term prognosis is.

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Wrong guy

Now Rendon’t Play on the other hand?

Nope, Trout and Rendon are in the same exact scenario. There is no nuance or other reasons why we might dislike Rendon but like Trout.

7 minutes ago, HanfordGuy said:

NO!!! Michael Nelson Trout is a patriot! He IS baseball! He IS America!!!

American Flag Picture GIF

Dude, I don’t make the rules, so don’t get mad at me.  We hate injured players that get paid a lot.  I wish we could be better humans, but we can’t because we are fans.

What's really makes this a cluster is that last Friday, he was "relieved" it was nothing serious...

On 7/26/2024 at 4:33 PM, AngelsWin.com said:

ANAHEIM — Describing it as a “huge relief,” Mike Trout said the latest setback in his recovery is a minor one.

The Angels embattled star underwent an MRI on his left knee that he said came back clean, revealing just some scar tissue and inflammation.

“Glad it’s not serious,” Trout said on Friday. “Any day, I’ll come in and feel good and start running and get back out there.”

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

"wrong exact statement"

ok GIF

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post because yeah.