• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mike Trout has ANOTHER meniscus tear

Back on track here with a legitimate question, but didn’t they say when the original injury happened that he could continue hitting and play through the pain but he opted for surgery so he could play the outfield?  

Just now, Stradling said:

Back on track here with a legitimate question, but didn’t they say when the original injury happened that he could continue hitting and play through the pain but he opted for surgery so he could play the outfield?  

Honestly, I don't believe anything any more.  There was also an article that he was relieved his latest setback was nothing serious and then this...

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

"Come back even stronger" has an ominous tone to it, like he thinks the problem is...strength? How heavy of tires he can push? 

Dude, take up yoga. Don't keep repeating what has essentially ruined your career.

LOL at "ominous."

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And his attitude sucks to boot. He keeps telling the media he only plays baseball because it’s a job. And he gets triggered by fans calling him mean names. Screw him.

Do you hate Chili Davis for going into the stands to beat up the guy that called him names??   He once put a teammate into a wall too -- talk about being a bad teammate.

11 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Do you hate Chili Davis for going into the stands to beat up the guy that called him names??   He once put a teammate into a wall too -- talk about being a bad teammate.

Did Chili Davis ever miss more than 100 games in a season during his tenure on the Angels? 

Have a shitty attitude, fine, but it makes up for quite a bit if you're actually out there playing and performing. 

You see, Rendon has a shitty attitude, AND he doesn't play.

So the double whammy is what causes all the hate, and rightfully so.

Lol, wtf?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/40701810/angels-mike-trout-season-another-meniscus-tear

"But Trout continued to feel discomfort in the days after that MRI. When he got checked out again, a new tear was found in a bigger spot of the knee. The Angels expect him to be fully ready for the start of spring training next year.

"I believe it's gonna turn," Angels general manager Perry Minasian told ESPN. "He's going to play. My call is he hits 70 homers and wins the MVP. I believe it. Looking at the look on his face, he might have the best year he's ever had next year."

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Did Chili Davis ever miss more than 100 games in a season during his tenure on the Angels? 

Have a shitty attitude, fine, but it makes up for quite a bit if you're actually out there playing and performing. 

You see, Rendon has a shitty attitude, AND he doesn't play.

So the double whammy is what causes all the hate, and rightfully so.

Hating a guy because he got hurt is stupid.  It's not like he broke a leg riding a motorcycle or some other BS he shouldn't have been doing.  Hit by pitches, batted balls off legs and tearing a hamstring trying to leg out a single aren't exactly examples of a guy milking it.   

Also he doesn't even speak Ingles.

2 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Lol, wtf?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/40701810/angels-mike-trout-season-another-meniscus-tear

"But Trout continued to feel discomfort in the days after that MRI. When he got checked out again, a new tear was found in a bigger spot of the knee. The Angels expect him to be fully ready for the start of spring training next year.

"I believe it's gonna turn," Angels general manager Perry Minasian told ESPN. "He's going to play. My call is he hits 70 homers and wins the MVP. I believe it. Looking at the look on his face, he might have the best year he's ever had next year."

He puffed puffed, but he didn't pass.