• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mike Trout has ANOTHER meniscus tear

I mean at least it's the same knee. Who did the original surgery? 

2 meniscus tears? I can't even imagine 1. He may legitimately question whether he can play baseball again at this point. Got 2 young kids. Gotta be able to play with them without ending up on the IL.

I’d just retire. Screw it. Yeah I know, tons of money on table, but dude is set for life, has more money already than he’d ever know what to do with, has plenty of other things going on (kids, a golf course?, probably enough interest in other sports he could be part of an ownership group, weather) that at some point getting hurt and having surgery every single year has to start weighing on you and your quality of life going forward.

That may sound extreme but me, as a 38 year old man, having had my own random minor surgeries the last couple of years, would gladly just stop if I had even a fraction of the money Trout has to just stay at home and enjoy life. 

I feel bad for Mike Trout. He has been such a great ambassador for the game of baseball. That being said he is fine great family and no worries about money. He has earned the money he is getting. I do wonder has an organization what do you do going forward? I thank you Mr. Trout for all you have done for halos and this great game of baseball. I wish you and your family nothing but the best going forward.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I feel bad for him. 

I don’t think you are allowed to.  He makes a lot of money and isn’t playing baseball.  I am pretty sure we have to hate him. It sucks but thems the rules.