• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

GameDay Thread by default...July 31 2024

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

BTW I don't know why Rengifo doesn't get more love around here. He's a good homegrown ballplayer, I think he led the MLB in BA until the All Star Break? And his defense is sharp, considering no matter where you put him in the field he comes through.

My bad.

Rockies pitching dominated.  Hard to believe, though the Angels were  just one costly  pitch worse.

Not much help this seasons from the veteran hitters. Pillar and Drury are wasted roster spots now. 

The sac bunt didn't factor in the situation enough. Too automatic. A stolen base, hit and run, another walk all could have moved the runner and saved an out. And swinging away against that pitcher wouldn't have been the worst option. 

At least Daniel showed that he can regain his form. For how long is yet to be determined. 

Just now, m0nkey said:

Bless you guys who still watch these guys play

I will admit that I just completely forgot about them today.  I usually try to make time to post a Gameday Thread even if I'm busy with work and won't actually be watching the game itself.  But it just slipped my mind today--and I actually feel good about that, tbh.  I just checked the boxscore, and losing a 2-1 game to the Rockies is just about the least interesting outcome I can imagine.

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I will admit that I just completely forgot about them today.  I usually try to make time to post a Gameday Thread even if I'm busy with work and won't actually be watching the game itself.  But it just slipped my mind today--and I actually feel good about that, tbh.  I just checked the boxscore, and losing a 2-1 game to the Rockies is just about the least interesting outcome I can imagine.

Don't know if you saw but resident good guy caliangel doesn't believe you could be traveling for work.

I thought there was something wrong with the site or maybe my phone since nobody seemed to be posting anywhere period.

This team is so uninteresting that people are moving on, except me and a few others, gluttons for punishment. Or maybe it's the Olympics. Has it stopped raining in Paris?

10 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Adell is *just* missing his pitches.

BTW I don't know why Rengifo doesn't get more love around here. He's a good homegrown ballplayer, I think he led the MLB in BA until the All Star Break? And his defense is sharp, considering no matter where you put him in the field he comes through.

*edit* Also just got absolutely robbed on that strike call.

There always seems to be one guy that people criminally undervalue -- currently it's Rengifo.