• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Call Ups

Which callups do you want to see, in August and September?

I want Detmers back up, but if true that they get an extra year of control if they bring him back late August, then they need to do that. 

Give him 6-7 more starts at the major league level this year will go a long way to helping him improve.

I'd like to see Lugo and Campero up for some OF/DH AB's. 

Moore is not likely to be rushed up this year, but he will be in major league spring training next year.

Jason Martin also deserves a call up. He and Kavadas are probably AAA guys... but...you never know if a guy is the next Jose Bautista.

They can also bring up a lot of the bullpen arms from AA and see what they have. Especially the older guys.

2 minutes ago, BTH said:

I’d like them to give Baumann/Contreras/Marte some run. If they don’t work, then you can call up those AA guys who will be R5 eligible next year.

I get what you are saying.   I just don’t get what they see in Baumann.   Very mediocre MLB stats

Edited by Angel Oracle

I meant just called up in general not the old September call ups… there’s a lot of wasted roster spots on the current 26. 

Only guys that should be brought up are guys already on the 40 man roster. Sort of their last chance to prove themselves. Only 2 players can be added, but if they would release Drury, a 3rd guy get be brought up.