• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Favorite places to get tacos

1 hour ago, Tank said:

just saw a story on twitter about king taco and how that turned into such a successful franchise. 

anyone ever eaten there?

Yes, I have. I think they're only in LA. I had my first torta ever there back in the 90's. Tacos are pretty good. I'm told very authentic tacos.

13 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Yes, I have. I think they're only in LA. I had my first torta ever there back in the 90's. Tacos are pretty good. I'm told very authentic tacos.

No @T.G.there is one in Ontario.  We used to eat at the one in South El Monte all the time.  It’s delicious.  Their red sauce is awesome

4 hours ago, Tank said:

just saw a story on twitter about king taco and how that turned into such a successful franchise. 

anyone ever eaten there?

Yeah it’s funny.  That place is popular but kinda hidden.  Therese several locations but many don’t know about it.   It’s been years since I ate at one.  There are a couple off the 5 near commerce.  

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Yeah it’s funny.  That place is popular but kinda hidden.  Therese several locations but many don’t know about it.   It’s been years since I ate at one.  There are a couple off the 5 near commerce.  

we have one in glendale and i've never heard anyone talk about it. my brother ate there once and said it was okay. parking is a problem since it's on the corner of an intersection and there's no parking lot (there's a couple of metered parking spots on the street but they're always filled). 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

I was in San Diego last week so I stopped by Lucha Libre Tacos on Washington.   They had a lot of take out business.   The Mahi Mahi tacos were very tasty.

I worked off Washington for 10 years and I never went. 

They opened one at the Carlsbad mall and I went once, and the burrito I got wasn’t that good (too saucey). That location closed pretty quickly. 

Edited by katie