• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Favorite places to get tacos

What are some of your favorite places for tacos in Orange County/Southern California?  Finally went to Tacos Los Cholos in Anaheim tonight, been wanting to try it for awhile.  Very good place with premium meats like filet mignon and ribeye

I realize the OP is asking about OC but if you are ever in Eagle, ID you must try Spitfire Tacos + Tequila.

Normally I'm more of a street taco guy and the tacos at Spitfire are bougie but excellent.

Also they are very serious about their margaritas and that would be reason enough to go there.

On 8/1/2024 at 9:27 AM, katie said:

This place has bomb Birria. They have the Birria ramen too. I had it at Claremont Craft Ales 

IMG_7445.jpegIMG_7446.jpeg

Since it's a food truck, I'm sure they charge you $22.99 for two tacos.

On 8/1/2024 at 8:50 AM, Adam said:

I like Perla's in MV

They have good pozole there as well. My son has gone to the new place in the Target parking lot and speaks highly of them but I haven't tried it yet. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

They have good pozole there as well. My son has gone to the new place in the Target parking lot and speaks highly of them but I haven't tried it yet. 

Yes! The Taco Stand. That place is crazy busy all the time. Order ahead for pick up. It's corporate but really good