• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Is anyone here in the Pharmacy business (legal)

I am looking for a California based specialty compounding pharmacy, and thought I would throw it out here. My company is having trouble finding partner specialty compounding pharmacies that are licensed to dispense in California (crazy rules and regs), so I figured I would ask here if anyone is in the business, or knows anyone who is.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Hit up @katie, I think she has connections in the pharma world. 

I was in the plasmid dna manufacturing business but they shut us down and I’m about to join the supply chain industry. Bye biotech. 
But I could ask around. 

On 7/25/2024 at 8:11 PM, katie said:

I was in the plasmid dna manufacturing business but they shut us down and I’m about to join the supply chain industry. Bye biotech. 
But I could ask around. 

Thank you

Any help would be appreciated. I am looking for a 503A or 503B specialty compounding pharmacy

On 8/1/2024 at 10:50 AM, Adam said:

This is a smart person thread. I'd ask Doc. He's the only smart person who posts here now that Brandon's (med school) dead 

Brandon was a lot of things, but