• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Something I noticed

17 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I am still livid about all these things.

Hate the nets, hate the Guardians (miss Cheif Wahoo), the Nike jerseys look like garbage (saw a Dodger game in their grey aways, and the pants didn't match the tops), and I will never get over changing the Angels to Los Angeles. All ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

We don't have any Mathis vs Napoli threads. 

Oh man, those were great. I could not STAND Mathis lol. Or Brandon Wood. 

If I remember correctly there weren't many on team Mathis around here, but boy the ones that were wouldn't budge. 

As we can see *cough* Rendon *cough* lots has changed around here...😆

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

My opinion of Mathis was he must have value if both Weaver and Haren felt he was the best they ever pitched to. So take that for what it’s worth. I mean if I’m wrong then so is Weaver and Haren. 

That's great, I wouldn't doubt we're all very happy to hear that.

But if you're practically useless in every other facet of the game...2 pitchers who happened to like throwing to him shouldn't really matter...

Just now, CaliAngel said:

That's great, I wouldn't doubt we're all very happy to hear that.

But if you're practically useless in every other facet of the game...2 pitchers who happened to like throwing to him shouldn't really matter...

You were a “college catcher” so you know there’s more value than the actual counting stats. If you don’t know that then you probably weren’t really a college catcher.