• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

An old video of NumbersUSA founder Roy Beck using gumballs to describe the perils of mass migration into the United States went viral again last week, which the group he founded says demonstrates the timelessness of his message.

"Some people say that mass immigration into the United States can help reduce world poverty. Is that true? Well, no it's not," Beck said in the video. NumbersUSA, an advocacy group for limiting legal and illegal immigration, says the presentation has gotten more than 140 million views on various platforms over the years.

Former GOP congressional candidate Robby Starbuck shared the video to his 536,000 followers on X last week, where it got more than 3 million views. He added, "If you watch this and you’re still for mass migration because you think you’re a humanitarian, I’m pretty sure you’re a lost cause."

NumbersUSA CEO James Massa said the "captivating imagery" of the video still resonates because it drives home the point that the world's problems can't be solved by bringing everyone to the United States.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/viral-presentation-using-gumballs-show-perils-mass-immigration-continues-resonate-28-years-later

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, Branco is having a MAGA meltdown.  Love it. Redondo, watch your blood pressure. 

I’ll be surprised if Branco makes it to the election.  He’s a 60 year old white guy, slightly overweight, lower than average intelligence, perpetually angry and my money is on a junk that doesn’t work without constant little blue pills.  He’s a ticking time bomb.

Sorry but the whole Haha Harris thing I get, she is annoying as fuck.  At the same time what I have seen of Vance is he says something stupid, stands there like a deer in the headlights when even the MAGA crowd is wondering WTF, then here it comes, Haha douchebag laugh.  I am not sure he should use the haha thing on her when he has the same nails on the chalkboard effect.

On 8/13/2024 at 8:16 AM, cals said:

I’ll be surprised if Branco makes it to the election.  He’s a 60 year old white guy, slightly overweight, lower than average intelligence, perpetually angry and my money is on a junk that doesn’t work without constant little blue pills.  He’s a ticking time bomb.

You could replace "Branco" with "Kotchman" and the post would be 100% accurate.

5 hours ago, Jay said:

I wonder if she ran those ideas past Obama first.

They're such horrible ideas. We should be making everyone's life harder, not easier!

An actual criticism is that the chances of any of those things actually happening is about 0.000001%.