• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

Over at Coyote Hills golf course they run wedding ceremonies and receptions and the coolest looking ones are always the Hindu weddings. Everyone is dressed amazing and they always have a white stallion, for what reason I don't know, but it is a stunning parade of impeccably dresed people to watch enter the area. 

Then we grab some beers at the snack bar and try not to run anyone over as we drive over to the 10th tee box. 

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Over at Coyote Hills golf course they run wedding ceremonies and receptions and the coolest looking ones are always the Hindu weddings. Everyone is dressed amazing and they always have a white stallion, for what reason I don't know, but it is a stunning parade of impeccably dresed people to watch enter the area. 

Then we grab some beers at the snack bar and try not to run anyone over as we drive over to the 10th tee box. 

That’s a fun course. Probably hotter than shit this time of year though. 

Then-Sen. Kamala Harris’ 2019 presidential campaign website linked to a study touting what it called the "electoral implications" of not deporting some illegal immigrants, saying that the policy "could provide sizable contributions to the margin of victory in swing states."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-harris-campaign-shared-study-touting-electoral-benefits-not-deporting-illegal-immigrants

On 8/2/2024 at 4:42 PM, St1ck said:

This is Dukakis riding in a tank level of dumb political strategies.

i agree. he's picking a fight over something that won't win him votes. 

if he stuck to hammering about the economy and the border issue, he'd hit on things people care a whole lot more about. could be an easy victory for him, but his ego won't get out of the way. 

On 8/2/2024 at 5:31 PM, Amazing Larry said:

That’s a fun course. Probably hotter than shit this time of year though. 

Back in the 90's my brother worked for American Golf, so we got free green fees at that course. I only went a few times though.