• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Well, Russia stayed in Russia and Hamas was still just throwing rocks. Even Rocket Man ceased poluting the Sea of Japan with scuds. 

Russia was fighting in the Donbas, Hamas was shooting rockets and Un was manipulating Trump like a rag doll. 

Did your brain go bye bye, too?

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Well, Russia stayed in Russia and Hamas was still just throwing rocks. Even Rocket Man ceased poluting the Sea of Japan with scuds. 

As Cals pointed out, Russia has been in Crimea and Donbas since 2014. And I get it, that happened during Obama but they obviously didn't leave from 2017-2021. The war was still going on.

North Korea was still firing short range missiles after meeting with Trump.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-downplays-north-korean-missile-launches-senior-official/story?id=64733040

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/timeline-threats-and-stalemate-one-year-after-trump-last-met-north-koreas-kim-idUSKBN23X09P/

What it comes down to is just revisionist history of what happened. 

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

As Cals pointed out, Russia has been in Crimea and Donbas since 2014. And I get it, that happened during Obama but they obviously didn't leave from 2017-2021. The war was still going on.

North Korea was still firing short range missiles after meeting with Trump.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-downplays-north-korean-missile-launches-senior-official/story?id=64733040

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/timeline-threats-and-stalemate-one-year-after-trump-last-met-north-koreas-kim-idUSKBN23X09P/

What it comes down to is just revisionist history of what happened. 

It's not revisionist to say Russia invaded Ukraine during both Obama and Biden but was inactive in large scale invasions during Trump. You guys are the taint lickers with excuse after excuse. 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

There will never be peace in the world

Mankind will make sure of that

But we can be better than we are today

The world leaders look at Biden and laugh with no respect which they take as do what they want

President of the USA can't really stop all wars, but can be a detriment if they respect him

George Bush invaded two countries and along with Obama, bombed the shit out of the Middle East. That didn't deter Putin from invading Georgia or Ukraine by Putin. 

And not all attacks have to be done by a countries military. You're probably of the opinion that Putin must have been deterred by Trump because he respected him. If that was the case, Putin would not have tried to do a massive cyber attack on the U.S.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_federal_government_data_breach

Edited by Kevin

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

It's not revisionist to say Russia invaded Ukraine during both Obama and Biden but was inactive in large scale invasions during Trump. You guys are the taint lickers with excuse after excuse. 

See my last post. What I said was the war was still going during Trump's presidency (so there wasn't peace despite Branco's cartoon). What did he do to get them out of Ukraine? They didn't take more land but they didn't give it back either. I guess Trump wasn't enough of a deterrent. 

I brought up the revisionist history because you mentioned North Korea and how they ceased "polluting the sea of Japan." That's false and I shared articles that proved nothing changed. 

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You're the guy who also blames Obama for the Great Recession. Yet you don't blame Trump for COVID. Weird.

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You're the guy who also blames Obama for the Great Recession. Yet you don't blame Trump for COVID. Weird.

The Get Off My Lawn Lobby is powerful.  He’d never get another tee time if he said otherwise.

37 minutes ago, Kevin said:

See my last post. What I said was the war was still going during Trump's presidency (so there wasn't peace despite Branco's cartoon). What did he do to get them out of Ukraine? They didn't take more land but they didn't give it back either. I guess Trump wasn't enough of a deterrent. 

I brought up the revisionist history because you mentioned North Korea and how they ceased "polluting the sea of Japan." That's false and I shared articles that proved nothing changed. 

Holy fuck. Trump didn't evict Russia from Crimea and start WWIII is your stupid response? 

Just now, Blarg said:

Holy fuck. Trump didn't evict Russia from Crimea and start WWIII is your stupid response? 

Senility must be kicking in, shitting your pants can't be too far in the future.

Russia didn't take more land in Ukraine with Trump in office (as I have stated in multiple posts) but they weren't going to give it back up either, thus destroying the whole "they respect Trump narrative and they fear him." There wasn't any more peace in the world during Trump's administration than before or after. Branco's cartoon is just revisionist propaganda. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Senility must be kicking in, shitting your pants can't be too far in the future.

Russia didn't take more land in Ukraine with Trump in office (as I have stated in multiple posts) but they weren't going to give it back up either, thus destroying the whole "they respect Trump narrative and they fear him." There wasn't any more peace in the world during Trump's administration than before or after. Branco's cartoon is just revisionist propaganda. 

Them not giving back the spoils of war doesn't equate to Putin not delaying any further incursions until the Biden administration took over.

They literally amassed troops at the border in February of 2021, a year after Biden was sworn in and rumors of his cognitive decline had already spread. The Whitehouse even claimed the tank and troop divisions along with all of the logistic support on the border wasn't a threat.

This shit wasn't in motion during the Trump administration. When Biden was elected they gauged a weak president with an enept chief of staff as unable to make a response and they were right. 

If they thought Trump would be a pushover they would have attacked the Ukraine on 2017. For whatever reason they felt he would respond with immediacy that Obama and Biden didn't.  

But go ahead and live in some sort of revionist history where Biden as a VP or as President wasn't targeted as a weak opponent. 

As for Branco, we know he is as senile as Biden himself. Arguing a political cartoon's authentication is just dumb.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Them not giving back the spoils of war doesn't equate to Putin not delaying any further incursions until the Biden administration took over.

They literally amassed troops at the border in February of 2021, a year after Biden was sworn in and rumors of his cognitive decline had already spread. The Whitehouse even claimed the tank and troop divisions along with all of the logistic support on the border wasn't a threat.

This shit wasn't in motion during the Trump administration. When Biden was elected they gauged a weak president with an enept chief of staff as unable to make a response and they were right. 

If they thought Trump would be a pushover they would have attacked the Ukraine on 2017. For whatever reason they felt he would respond with immediacy that Obama and Biden didn't.  

But go ahead and live in some sort of revionist history where Biden as a VP or as President wasn't targeted as a weak opponent. 

As for Branco, we know he is as senile as Biden himself. Arguing a political cartoon's authentication is just dumb.

Blarg, all I did is make a comment asking Redondo if he believed the information he posted, specifically if he really believed there was peace during Trump's term. You interjected into the conversation, as is your right, and some of those posts you made were incorrect. 

You mentioned North Korea was behaving, they weren't. You stated Russia stayed in Russia. Again, incorrect as they were in Ukraine already when Trump came to office but also never left that territory while Trump was in office. Even though he was supplying Ukraine weapons, they weren't deterred by that. Again the whole discussion was based off the false narrative that there was peace during Trump's term. That would be incorrect. 

52 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Blarg, all I did is make a comment asking Redondo if he believed the information he posted, specifically if he really believed there was peace during Trump's term. You interjected into the conversation, as if your right, and some of those posts you made were incorrect. 

You mentioned North Korea was behaving, they weren't. You stated Russia stayed in Russia. Again, incorrect as they were in Ukraine already when Trump came to office but also never left that territory while Trump was in office. Even though he was supplying Ukraine weapons, they weren't deterred by that. Again the whole discussion was based off the false narrative that there was peace during Trump's term. That would be incorrect. 

This is a message board and everyone responds to anything so quit with the bullshit. It's as much if a right as @cals chirping in without being directly addresed. If you can't handle group discussion you may need to log off so not to be challenged.  

Obama and Biden are the parents of the Ukraine occupation along with Hamas starting a war to try and envelope the entire middle east. Trump has nothing to do with either war. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This is a message board and everyone responds to anything so quit with the bullshit. It's as much if a right as @cals chirping in without being directly addresed. If you can't handle group discussion you may need to log off so not to be challenged.  

Obama and Biden are the parents of the Ukraine occupation along with Hamas starting a war to try and envelope the entire middle east. Trump has nothing to do with either war. 

I can't believe Biden started the Russia/Ukraine war. If only Trump were in office. 

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This is a message board and everyone responds to anything so quit with the bullshit. It's as much if a right as @cals chirping in without being directly addresed. If you can't handle group discussion you may need to log off so not yo be challenged.  

I edited my post because one of the words my phone auto corrected to changed the nature of what I was trying to convey. It was supposed to say "You interjected into the conversation, as IS your right,"So, no I am not logging off and again, you made an argument out of nothing (shocking). 

Again, I know when they invaded. We get that. But that war continued while Trump was in office and he participated in it. If Trump had nothing to do with the Ukraine War, why was he supplying them with weapons while in office? 

But you're diverting from the purpose of my argument. Glad we agree there was no peace while Trump was in office and that there were wars, and he expanded some conflicts we were involved in. 

I’ll simplify this argument and it applies to almost anything Trump. He was a long ways from perfect. I get libs pointing this out. It’s a hell of a lot easier to argue Trump isn’t perfect than to argue Biden/ Harris are competent.