• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

4 hours ago, Tank said:

for me, when i envision a strong leader i think of people who come across as supremely confidant in their role. i think of people who have presence, people who walk in and command the room. clinton had it, reagan had it, obama had it. harris doesn't have it. she comes across as a caricature, someone who has trouble putting together coherent thoughts and sentences. she has never come across, imho, as someone who knows what they're doing. i think she'd get eaten alive around people like Xi and Putin. 

This

She laughs first and a lot

She talks in circles and repeats the same thing in a different way

Foreign leaders will not take her seriously

Definitely not presidential material

1 minute ago, Adam said:

She doesn't strike me as someone with a soul. Kinda like trump. Just a parasite on this planet.

Trump makes his own fortune, Kamala lives off your taxes.

But neither are worth a vote.

On 7/21/2024 at 10:33 PM, Blarg said:

Raise your hand if any of you can point out where Montenegro is on a map of the world. 

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas
As a kid, I played a board game called, “The Guns of August” which pitted the Allies versus the Central Powers during World War I. Playing as the allies you got allotted one piece to represent the Montenegro Army for the entire game. Of course modern Europe looks a little different now than the 1914 map, Montenegro is still next to Serbia, off of the Adriatic Sea.

4 hours ago, HanfordGuy said:

As a kid, I played a board game called, “The Guns of August” which pitted the Allies versus the Central Powers during World War I. Playing as the allies you got allotted one piece to represent the Montenegro Army for the entire game. Of course modern Europe looks a little different now than the 1914 map, Montenegro is still next to Serbia, off of the Adriatic Sea.

Adriatic_Sea_map.png

10 hours ago, HanfordGuy said:

I played Axis and Allies with my brother and cousins as a kid. Trench warfare was too boring lol. 

The presidential campaign of presumptive Democratic nominee Vice President Kamala Harris recently hired a senior adviser with a history of sexist messages online mocking women and gay people as well as seemingly criticizing Harris on social media during her failed presidential campaign in 2019.

The Harris campaign announced earlier this week it hired Kamau M. Marshall, who has deleted thousands of old posts this week as 2024 senior adviser after he previously held positions as Joe Biden’s strategic communications director in 2020, a senior adviser for the Biden-Harris campaign and was formerly a senior adviser to Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona.

Marshall's social media for more than a decade has been littered with controversial comments, including a Christmas Eve 2011 post in which he expressed his affection for "power women" – as long as she "know[s] her place" and he can "where [sic] the pants"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-harris-campaign-senior-adviser-several-insensitive-comments-women-gay-people

16 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

I played Axis and Allies with my brother and cousins as a kid. Trench warfare was too boring lol. 

Did you secretly enjoy playing as the Axis?

19 minutes ago, Redondo said:

So kinda out of context. "Climate anxiety" is a term that was coined by "Young Climate Leaders", according to Kamala during a climate event (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/06/16/remarks-by-vice-president-harris-at-the-young-climate-leaders-convening-event/).  

She's basically saying young people are feeling that "climate anxiety" over the idea of having kids or buying homes. She did not say young people should not have children due to climate change. She actually suggests the opposite directly after that clip ends. To paraphrase, the administration has put aside a trillion dollars or some shit for fighting these issues blah blah blah. 

Around the 8 minute mark, if you care. 

I mean, whatever. No one is doing anything about anything. But I just wanted to point out that this video clip posted by....Don Jr..... is shockingly taken out of context. 😀👍 

Now she's on my Youtube ads asking for donations

Is this bad like some of you don't like Trump asking for donations?

The MSM is on her side and will push her as being a good candidate by flooding the internet and social media with positive ads about her

Ugh, November can't get here fast enough

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

The MSM is on her side and will push her as being a good candidate by flooding the internet and social media with positive ads about her

I just flag any political donation ads as inappropriate.  And Block them. 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Oh, and if you are really spiteful.  You would click those ads, then close them.  Passthrough ads get charged more than just a view.