• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

If it was why do you know the guys name before I did?

I was talking about Clinton. Moral to the story is read the whole name before you go clicking on a tweet. Even maga isn’t safe. On a positive note , 3 black women wearing Trump hats complimented me on my hat. I’m thinking we can now give the pool boys back to your team 

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I was talking about Clinton. Moral to the story is read the whole name before you go clicking on a tweet. Even maga isn’t safe. On a positive note , 3 black women wearing Trump hats complimented me on my hat. I’m thinking we can now give the pool boys back to your team 

Moral to the story, I never click on any tweets or read them. Tweets are for intellects like you.  Go back to whatever tweet you crawled out from. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Branco’s brain gone bye bye.

I do like that he’s recycled the empty thought bubble though.  

It’s up for debate what Branco thinks, I’m assuming money is a motivating factor. More power to him though if that’s the case. I’m more interested in what Redondo truly thinks.

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It’s up for debate what Branco thinks, I’m assuming money is a motivating factor. More power to him though if that’s the case. I’m more interested in what Redondo truly thinks.

He thinks what FOX News tells him to think. Just like most libs hide in their bubble and believe their propaganda news services. Any other options leave for uncomfortable realities. 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Peace? Do you really believe that Redondo?

There will never be peace in the world

Mankind will make sure of that

But we can be better than we are today

The world leaders look at Biden and laugh with no respect which they take as do what they want

President of the USA can't really stop all wars, but can be a detriment if they respect him

20 minutes ago, cals said:

Do you think any of them respected Trump?

Well, Russia stayed in Russia and Hamas was still just throwing rocks. Even Rocket Man ceased poluting the Sea of Japan with scuds.