• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I feel like these guys come up with an eldritch horror drawing of Kamulu then don't know what to write.

Dude is trying to keep it G rated and policy driven. I agree that her and Tim at the horse stables opens the comedic doors. 

39 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I agree that her and Tim at the horse stables opens the comedic doors. 

The only comedic door to open is nuclear family man being the only one who drags the old mount out of the stable and rides it. Stable jokes are already taken dipshit. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

FUCK again again. I played a 3-4 with a cover 4 zone and he threw it over the top on me.  

Let’s not talk football. My cowboys suck and the damn Chiefs are surrounded by swifties. I miss the days where we heard rumors of Kelce nailing black chicks and smoking weed with the local contractors kids. Now it’s just non stop hearing about her cruel summer and how his mom was once a man. 

14 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Let’s not talk football. My cowboys suck and the damn Chiefs are surrounded by swifties. I miss the days where we heard rumors of Kelce nailing black chicks and smoking weed with the local contractors kids. Now it’s just non stop hearing about her cruel summer and how his mom was once a man. 

I'm only the assistant coach.