• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

Just now, Rico said:

A good Dow certainly helps my parents retirement plan and my 401k.  Like, can't we just enjoy a good thing?

18%inflation is never a good thing, Rico. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

18%inflation is never a good thing, Rico. 

Certainly. It's a global inflation brought on in large part because of the global pandemic we just had.  Neither Trump or Biden's policies really could have changed that.  Although the USA has handled the inflation better than most of the world. 

Still there are good things going on.  I for one am making the most money I ever had.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Rico, the king of disingenuous. According to the US Federal Reserve calculator, the dollar in 2020, when Trump left office, is worth .82 cents today. The rich are definitely getting richer in high inflation periods while the rest of us get fucked. 

https://www.minneapolisfed.org/about-us/monetary-policy/inflation-calculator

LOL, you didn't just whip out the inflation calculator during an inflation did you? 

42 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Not surprising that a guy that had part of his brain eaten by a worm would endorse Trump. 

Intellectually he’s no Harris or Timmy. The Dems are blessed with candidates and supporters that are sharp as a tack. 

22 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

RFK asked the Dems for a post in the government and they said no so he went to Donnie, who we already know will have to scrape the bottom to fill a cabinet

The reality is these two aren’t that different at their core. The libs could have pushed the majority of their agenda through had they not decided to declare war on Trump from day 1. Just shows how batshit crazy modern Dems are. Trump’s campaign is probably left of Bill Clinton. 

'Nail in the coffin': Grocer turned House lawmaker trashes Kamala Harris' price control plan
'You will be living in Cuba or Venezuela,' Rep. Michael Rulli, owner of Rulli Bros. grocery stores

A first-term House Republican who runs a small chain of grocery stores in Ohio is worried Vice President Kamala Harris’ grocery price control proposal would hurt family-owned businesses like his.

"We're dealing with a lot. The net profit in grocery stores is about one and a half [percent] — if you're doing really good, one and three quarters. Just in layman's terms, it's about a $1.50 for every $100 that you go through the registers. And what we've seen in the last three to four years has been pretty horrific," Rep. Michael Rulli, R-Ohio, told Fox News Digital in an exclusive interview.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nail-coffin-grocer-turned-house-lawmaker-trashes-kamala-harris-price-control-plan

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

'Nail in the coffin': Grocer turned House lawmaker trashes Kamala Harris' price control plan
'You will be living in Cuba or Venezuela,' Rep. Michael Rulli, owner of Rulli Bros. grocery stores

A first-term House Republican who runs a small chain of grocery stores in Ohio is worried Vice President Kamala Harris’ grocery price control proposal would hurt family-owned businesses like his.

"We're dealing with a lot. The net profit in grocery stores is about one and a half [percent] — if you're doing really good, one and three quarters. Just in layman's terms, it's about a $1.50 for every $100 that you go through the registers. And what we've seen in the last three to four years has been pretty horrific," Rep. Michael Rulli, R-Ohio, told Fox News Digital in an exclusive interview.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nail-coffin-grocer-turned-house-lawmaker-trashes-kamala-harris-price-control-plan

Markup.

18 hours ago, Rico said:

Certainly. It's a global inflation brought on in large part because of the global pandemic we just had.  Neither Trump or Biden's policies really could have changed that.  Although the USA has handled the inflation better than most of the world. 

Still there are good things going on.  I for one am making the most money I ever had.

And I for one lost a job that was paying me the most I ever had. Many others have as well. But lucky you.