• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

16 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I didn't read any of that but here's another picture of police officers getting assaulted because MAGAs couldn't accept that Trump lost the 2020 election.

5aa86785-db9f-41d7-908d-88f574aa1923-Mockchargingdocuments4.webp

I’ve known for a while you need someone to draw you a picture. Unfortunately I’m not an artist. 

Lol, you can't make this stuff up

She's part of the reason that they are so high, but after the election she will magically lower them

However, she says waiting until January is the right time to bring down the prices of groceries, not when the holidays or, her upcoming election, are nearing.

Vice President Kamla Harris took the Democrats' convention on the road on Tuesday, as she and running mate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz headed to nearby battleground Wisconsin.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-hits-trail-key-battleground-after-surprise-democratic-convention-appearance

She doesn't even show up for her own convention?

9 hours ago, wopphil said:

So, they engaged in brilliant politicking? Unlike the Republicans, who selected a truly bad candidate? I’m not surprised the Democrats out-witted the Republicans on this. It doesn’t take much to outwit the Republican Party these days. 

Agree the Democrats are pretty good at politics but their policy ideas are retarded.

CNN commentator scorches Dems blaming Trump at DNC: 'She's in the White House right now'
'Democrats have mostly controlled this country.... and somehow it's still all Trump's fault and somehow [Harris] hasn't been at the center of it,' Scott Jennings said

https://www.aol.com/cnn-commentator-scorches-dems-blaming-203341073.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGyyBVQzqaNMFJoTwv0XHLnO-CpqMGbq0VZaSiIeCrxHu48C7avKLDBhT7TmytPTok0UjHKutap-ImZD-V9I5vdXjkcTou4q7bCyOoZ3cNFCaYeFnclCK0ASO9uaOJYfLZncDqteZN4cWXisyrZ0o39lk7AZuQlKiHtSSKGk2I5J

43 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Oh for fuck sake. How bad faith can you get?

Do you know what "bad faith" means? The people you vote for are pros at it. 

He literally said what he said. Prove me wrong. 

Do I think he is going to literally be a "dictator"? No. He's not intelligent enough for that. But did you see what I was responding to?

On 8/20/2024 at 1:25 PM, Blarg said:

You are upset seeing journalists from other countries choose not to accept Harris as the un-democratic nominated candidate? You weren't even given an option to vote, as in the case of a monarchy or dictatorship. That doesn't upset you, but having it pointed out by an independent of our voting process does. No wonder you side with Hamas. 

Talk about "bad faith". 

22 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Do I think he is going to literally be a "dictator"? No. He's not intelligent enough for that. But did you see what I was responding to?

Talk about "bad faith". 

Anyone who still loves Trump at this point is hopeless. The possibility of rational thought does not exist in their brain.

Also what's funny is Blarg is basically making an argument against the electoral college, even though that's the only way you can get candidates elected. 

See I agree! The electoral college is fucking bullshit. But the electorate votes Biden got in his primary "voted" for Kamala. So the left will say they couldn't be "transferred", but they basically had no other candidates to vote for because there wasn't another primary. This is, I guess, legal? But you can see why it's stupid and doesn't necessarily reflect the opinion of the voters. 

Funny.

25 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Talk about "bad faith". 

Yes, it's bad faith, or ignorance. Sorry, there's no world in which an informed person can take that seriously. It's crystal clear that it's facetiously referring to executive orders that are carried out in every president's first day.

To use "Well Trump said he'd be a dictator!" as an argument against actual un-democratic processes by Democratic party is just ridiculous.

Trump should know by now though that the use of sarcasm or humor is pretty much just ammunition for leftists at this point. It's stupid because it just requires totally shameless political nitpicking, but it's reality.

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Also what's funny is Blarg is basically making an argument against the electoral college, even though that's the only way you can get candidates elected. 

See I agree! The electoral college is fucking bullshit. But the electorate votes Biden got in his primary "voted" for Kamala. So the left will say they couldn't be "transferred", but they basically had no other candidates to vote for because there wasn't another primary. This is, I guess, legal? But you can see why it's stupid and doesn't necessarily reflect the opinion of the voters. 

Funny.

If you're gonna get rid of the electoral college, you may as well get rid of state lines.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If you're gonna get rid of the electoral college, you may as well get rid of state lines.

Maybe rural folks should STFU and have more babies if they want to be represented better.

Oh wait, they are already disproportionately represented because the allocation of electoral votes is bullshit and not mathematical. 

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Yes, it's bad faith, or ignorance. Sorry, there's no world in which an informed person can take that seriously. It's crystal clear that it's facetiously referring to executive orders that are carried out in every president's first day.

To use "Well Trump said he'd be a dictator!" as an argument against actual un-democratic processes by Democratic party is just ridiculous.

Trump should know by now though that the use of sarcasm or humor is pretty much just ammunition for leftists at this point. It's stupid because it just requires totally shameless political nitpicking, but it's reality.

I literally explained to you that I know he wasn't serious. It was called "hyperbole" sir. Blarg used it in his post so I used it in mine. 

But again, he literally used the words. If you want to just brush away all the inane bullshit he says as "joking" or "being facetious" then that's some excellent coping skills you have. 

You picked out one tiny portion of my response to argue against and it wasn't even the point of the post. Ya silly goose!

58 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Funny.

What is funny is that you want to argue against but then agree with me all the same.