• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

Harris rips economic hardships that began during her own administration in campaign speech
'Prices are still too high,' Harris said during a campaign speech in North Carolina

Vice President Kamala Harris conceded Americans are struggling in the current economy and vowed to improve things after President Biden boasted his policies were "working" just a day earlier.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-rips-economic-hardships-started-during-own-administration-campaign-speech

A Harris campaign video released Thursday featuring vice presidential candidate Tim Walz deadpanning that he eats "White guy tacos" is getting some blowback from critics on social media.  

Adding fuel to the fire was Vice President Kamala Harris’ snarky response in the video, with critics saying it "mocked" White people.  

"I have White guy tacos, and . . .," Walz says in the campaign video of him and Harris discussing some of their favorite foods.

"What does that mean? Like mayonnaise and tuna? What are you doing?" Harris quipped back.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-walzs-racist-banter-about-white-guy-tacos-spurs-social-media-backlash

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

You have to be really really dumb to think the Biden administration is at fault for global inflation.

Obama and the Clintons contributed as well.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Nobody who smokes cigarettes is healthy.

Lol. At your age I would smoke 3 cigarettes and have a sun drop the run 5 6 min miles. I can still throw 90 lbs on my back and march 10 miles. Yes I’m fat an out of shape for me but non athletes like yourself can’t keep up with me. 

The Washington Post Editorial Board on Friday slammed Vice President Harris over her newly-announced economic agenda, which they characterized as “populist gimmicks.”

“Vice President Kamala Harris’s speech Friday was an opportunity to get specific with voters about how a Harris presidency would manage an economy that many feel is not working well for them,” the board wrote in an editorial Friday. “Unfortunately, instead of delivering a substantial plan, she squandered the moment on populist gimmicks.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/4832358-washington-post-kamala-harris-economic-plan/