• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Haha Harris

Kamala had great makeup, really watery eyes, a great overall look tonight

Trump just looked like an old angry grandpa in comparison, as usual

I dont think it mattered really at all what she said, shes probably going to win the election just based on that

It was nice to see a candidate not suggest to sling mud and move forward, even if she might fail miserably at it, etc etc 

1 hour ago, notherhalo said:

Kamala had great makeup, really watery eyes, a great overall look tonight

Trump just looked like an old angry grandpa in comparison, as usual

I dont think it mattered really at all what she said, shes probably going to win the election just based on that

It was nice to see a candidate not suggest to sling mud and move forward, even if she might fail miserably at it, etc etc 

Yes and she didn’t tell a single lie that required a fact check. We haven’t seen a performance this solid since the magic negro. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I never pictured you being one to jump on the Muskie bandwagon. You always seemed more disciplined than letting a rich troll tell you what to think. 

I appreciate what he has done but I’m not buying his cars. The fact that a lefty like Musk is well right of modern day libs is telling. He was basically a lib fag 3-4 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I appreciate what he has done but I’m not buying his cars. The fact that a lefty like Musk is well right of modern day libs is telling. He was basically a lib fag 3-4 years ago. 

And then he figured out that being a contrarian lib basher was the way to get traffic to his site. He's the heir apparent to the crown of overexposed attention whore jerkoff once Trump kicks the bucket

14 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

And then he figured out that being a contrarian lib basher was the way to get traffic to his site. He's the heir apparent to the crown of overexposed attention whore jerkoff once Trump kicks the bucket

He’s put himself squarely in the crosshairs of Uncle Sam. If you’re paying attention to Europe and the dems recent rhetoric, they’re done with free speech and political discourse. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

He’s put himself squarely in the crosshairs of Uncle Sam. If you’re paying attention to Europe and the dems recent rhetoric, they’re done with free speech and political discourse. 

He's still an overexposed attention whore jerkoff and his opinion means nothing to me and he's on the verge of just becoming noise that most people just filter out

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

He's still an overexposed attention whore jerkoff and his opinion means nothing to me and he's on the verge of just becoming noise that most people just filter out

I care less about his opinions. He has provided an outlet that doesn’t sensor to the levels of msm, google , and other social media outlets. Its just odd he offends people and those same people have no issue with zuck and google being trumpets for the government 

11 hours ago, Spirit said:

I didn't know what news source you might think was reputable, but you strike me as a wealthy fellow.  Try this one:  California Gov. Gavin Newsom signs anti-deepfake laws

I truly don't give a fuck.  No, I do not believe Elon Musk and his troll factory to be reputable. Far as Newsom goes, I don't give a fuck about him either.  Don't you have any drunk driving stories to compare to a child getting their head blown off by an AR?

Flying first class on my Mass Deportation airline would be those immigrants named Murdoch and Musk. They are more dangerous than any brown person eating someone's Basset Hound. 

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I care less about his opinions. He has provided an outlet that doesn’t sensor to the levels of msm, google , and other social media outlets. Its just odd he offends people and those same people have no issue with zuck and google being trumpets for the government 

I really don't know any Zuckerberg fans either.  Nice deflection, you are leading the league. 

23 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I truly don't give a fuck.  No, I do not believe Elon Musk and his troll factory to be reputable. Far as Newsom goes, I don't give a fuck about him either.  Don't you have any drunk driving stories to compare to a child getting their head blown off by an AR?

Flying first class on my Mass Deportation airline would be those immigrants named Murdoch and Musk. They are more dangerous than any brown person eating someone's Basset Hound. 

Weird that you keep bring up Elon Musk when I simply asked you about Newsom's law. 

Sorry you're having a bad morning.  Hope your day gets better.

Eat Protein Bar GIF by SnickersUK

6 hours ago, Spirit said:

Weird that you keep bring up Elon Musk when I simply asked you about Newsom's law. 

Apparently, you have never bought a power washer that worked fine for a couple hours then a few days later won't start. It's as much of a piece of shit as Elon.  As far as Newsom's law, I don't live there any more.  There are plenty of Douch bags with stupid laws they come up with here.  We can't police them all. 

7 hours ago, Spirit said:

Oh, and you do know the cat eaten seasoned with Epis was found in the MAGA's basement.  Do you think Elon cares, or will he keep trolling?