• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Where Trout

31 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I think you're right. Have any of his injuries been from playing the field? Sitting on a bench for 95% probably means he'll be more injury prone for the 5% he's actually playing. So I say left field and a new yoga-centered training regime is the best we can do. But he needs to cut the shit with pushing monster truck tires and whatever he's been doing.

A guy I've known for years is a pretty high level PT. Works NFL draft, has quite a stable of pro athletes, and started working with a few Angels after having good results with Pujols a few years back. He worked with Gonsolin also before his breakout year. I asked him about Trout -- he said he's never worked with him directly because he's pretty locked into his own people -- but he said in his opinion, it's his training. While some guys' bodies just start failing them, he said pushing yourself crazy hard in the offseason is a bad idea if this is happening to you (this was I believe during his back episode). He said if he worked with him, he's recommend losing some weight and changing his regimen. 

2 hours ago, ThisismineScios said:

A guy I've known for years is a pretty high level PT. Works NFL draft, has quite a stable of pro athletes, and started working with a few Angels after having good results with Pujols a few years back. He worked with Gonsolin also before his breakout year. I asked him about Trout -- he said he's never worked with him directly because he's pretty locked into his own people -- but he said in his opinion, it's his training. While some guys' bodies just start failing them, he said pushing yourself crazy hard in the offseason is a bad idea if this is happening to you (this was I believe during his back episode). He said if he worked with him, he's recommend losing some weight and changing his regimen. 

Yep, that's my opinion too, as I think I implied. It doesn't paint Trout in a very good light: he keeps doing the same thing (as far as we can tell) and getting the same result. "I'll do it harder!" Rinse and repeat.

On 7/31/2024 at 3:09 AM, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Im on a cruise right now and there’s a dude who looks like him on it.  

How much alcohol have you consumed?  It's 3:09 a.m. for goodness sake.

3 hours ago, T.G. said:

Clearly,  Trout hates baseball.

Am I right? @Inside Pitch

Trout loves baseball. In fact, I'd say that's why he's getting hurt so often now. He's just gone too hard for too long. Happened to Griffey. We'll see about Harper but the switch to 1st was brilliant.

54 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Trout loves baseball. In fact, I'd say that's why he's getting hurt so often now. He's just gone too hard for too long. Happened to Griffey. We'll see about Harper but the switch to 1st was brilliant.

I was kidding and following the Rendon narrative.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh I know I just figured I'd shut that shit down before it starts.

Reported.

Commendation forth coming.

Medal Ceremony being scheduled.