• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Where Trout

last report on his running is that he was going straight but not turning around the bases yet. 

he plans to be back late next week. let's hope he'll be ready then. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Does it matter?

It matters in that with the Angels not competing, the smaller joys become larger: Watching games for the game's sake, seeing the stats of your favorite players develop, etc. I can't remember when you started following the Angels, but it was quite a thing when Tim Salmon shown up: he was the best homegrown player that had developed since, well, forever. After watching the Joyner-White-Howell-McLemore generation either flame out or move on, Salmon was a godsend. 

Trout is (or was) like that, but on steroids. It is just fun watching him step to the plate. That is, when he is playing well.

3 hours ago, ArkyAngelsFan said:

Not really.....hate to say it but I figure he's going to get injured again when he comes back. 

Don't like to be negative but I'm just not that excited about his return at this point. 

~ArkyAngelsFan~

I'm not excited anymore about the rest of his career. His body might be breaking down. It happens.

He's a first-ballot HOFer if he retired next week. Of course there's the money. Gobs of it. Hard to walk away from that. We shall see...

15 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm not excited anymore about the rest of his career. His body might be breaking down. It happens.

He's a first-ballot HOFer if he retired next week. Of course there's the money. Gobs of it. Hard to walk away from that. We shall see...

Might be breaking down? It’s already broke 

On 7/19/2024 at 9:09 PM, Docwaukee said:

It'd be cool if he could get to 500 hrs this year.  Doubtful, but that would be nice to see.  

It would be cool if he could log 500 plate appearances in a year. 

looks like trout is in arizona doing baseball activities, and he's expected to play games the next three days. it's possible he could be activated on thursday according to both terry & mark on the radio and the tv crew.