• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Would you question a performer who wants to dress like Princess Ariel and show up to a kid’s birthday party?

I’m sure the only knowledge you have of drag queens is what your idol Tucker Carlson says about them. They are simply a type of performer, like a circus clown or a mime or a stand up comedian.

Which of us spent 40 years working in Hollywood? 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If the choice of who was reading to my kids at the library was between you, a Catholic priest, and a drag queen, I know who I’d pick dead last.

Have them read Deuteronomy 22:5 and skim through Roman’s and 1 Corinthians. Maybe the kids will learn what their pops hasn’t in the 25 times he read the Bible. 

50 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Because they want to promote reading and literacy to kids? Would you question an adult who wants to volunteer in a church youth ministry, or coach a youth sports team, why the hell they’re so interested in spending time around children?

It’s just interesting to me, so many different endeavors to volunteer, and it’s reading stories to little kids that has become the hill to die on.

@Taylor, have you ever heard of an actor named Larry Mazzeo (Matthews)? He played the son in the Dick Van Dyke show but I knew him as the lead account executive at Matchframe Video.

Every Halloween he would dress up, very convincingly, as a woman complete with high heels and fake boobs. Caught me completely by surprise the first time, I just thought he was a new client. 

After a while his weekend drag became his weekday attire for work. And nobody gave a shit because we liked Mazz, he was a good guy and great to work with. He wasn't taking hormone therapy or having any cosmetic surgery. He is also married with grown kids and they've supported his decision as well. 

You have any crossdressing friends or do you act all liberal with no real life experiences?

48 minutes ago, Blarg said:

@Taylor, have you ever heard of an actor named Larry Mazzeo (Matthews)? He played the son in the Dick Van Dyke show but I knew him as the lead account executive at Matchframe Video.

Every Halloween he would dress up, very convincingly, as a woman complete with high heels and fake boobs. Caught me completely by surprise the first time, I just thought he was a new client. 

After a while his weekend drag became his weekday attire for work. And nobody gave a shit because we liked Mazz, he was a good guy and great to work with. He wasn't taking hormone therapy or having any cosmetic surgery. He is also married with grown kids and they've supported his decision as well. 

You have any crossdressing friends or do you act all liberal with no real life experiences?

I’m pretty sure he wrote a black man and a tranny in his next hallmark show. 

15 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Why the hell are drag queens so interested in reading to children? Like, when did that become such an important thing for them?

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

Would you question an adult who wants to volunteer in a church youth ministry, or coach a youth sports team, why the hell they’re so interested in spending time around children?

13 hours ago, Spirit said:

Why the hell is anyone interested in reading to children that aren't their own (or their family members)?  It's always seemed creepy to me.

Yes

13 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

You would think the OC would provide synonyms to different networks and operatives. But I suppose only 5-10% of the country lives online all day and the propaganda is still effective on the people who work traditional jobs and watch cable news

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah, I don’t expect a non conservative to like him or want to listen to him. 

Is there anything worth listening to? From what I've seen he's basically an Indian chihuahua that recites Larry's Twitter feed of outright bullshit and conspiracy theories.

19 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Is there anything worth listening to? From what I've seen he's basically an Indian chihuahua that recites Larry's Twitter feed of outright bullshit and conspiracy theories.

He’s not as articulate as our current VP