• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

7 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

This is something that always cracks me up. Everyone receiving money from the government is a loser, except when it's yourself or your family. 

Also, isn't every single one of your paychecks the result of a government handout to the defense industry? At this point, the entire military is essentially one giant social program for losers who couldn't hack it in the real world.

I’ve always said the military was basically my last option as I pissed away a lot of opportunities. That said I never took a dime of welfare or food stamps. The defense industry welfare program is so easy their numbers in decline. Shockingly people prefer to get paid for sitting on their asses versus joining our welfare system.  

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Why the hell are drag queens so interested in reading to children? Like, when did that become such an important thing for them?

2015, I think. 

It's pretty much exactly what you'd expect. Teaching diversity blah blah. 

I don't get it. But I don't care about it either. It's just some woke bullshit that stokes the never-ending rage boner. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I'm confident that guys butt ramming in each other in the senate building isn't all that uncommon. 

I think that’s what they call bipartisanship . When they finish, the whole country takes it in the rear. 

2 hours ago, Rico said:

It starts with socks and then move up to couches. 

Don’t worry Kamala isn’t going to let Trump out queer her. She’ll get Peter and his side piece Reggie on the trail. 

8 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Why the hell are drag queens so interested in reading to children? Like, when did that become such an important thing for them?

Because they want to promote reading and literacy to kids? Would you question an adult who wants to volunteer in a church youth ministry, or coach a youth sports team, why the hell they’re so interested in spending time around children?

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Because they want to promote reading and literacy to kids? Would you question an adult who wants to volunteer in a church youth ministry, or coach a youth sports team, why the hell they’re so interested in spending time around children?

Generally speaking teaching elementary kids is women’s work. I’m suspicious of any dude that teaches kids in the lower grades. Women are built for that age and men are better teachers as the kids get older. 
That said a man that thinks he’s a woman had no business around any kids. If literacy is their passion, there are plenty of adults in the ghetto that can’t read and no there is no shortage Spanish speaking immigrants that need help. 

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

When that person is a drag queen? Yes.

Would you question a performer who wants to dress like Princess Ariel and show up to a kid’s birthday party?

I’m sure the only knowledge you have of drag queens is what your idol Tucker Carlson says about them. They are simply a type of performer, like a circus clown or a mime or a stand up comedian.

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Generally speaking teaching elementary kids is women’s work. I’m suspicious of any dude that teaches kids in the lower grades. Women are built for that age and men are better teachers as the kids get older. 
That said a man that thinks he’s a woman had no business around any kids. If literacy is their passion, there are plenty of adults in the ghetto that can’t read and no there is no shortage Spanish speaking immigrants that need help. 

If the choice of who was reading to my kids at the library was between you, a Catholic priest, and a drag queen, I know who I’d pick dead last.