• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trump selects J.D. Vance as his running mate

You know, come to think of it, mmc shows all the classic signs of overcompensation.  Like the dude who brags about all the chicks he’s nailed but just wishes for dick, or the fat chick at the office who talks about all her boyfriends, he’s almost comically conservative at this point.  That, taken with his behemoth eyebrow, hints at something hidden underneath.  Perhaps a parent is Muslim and he got shit for that at school and he’s testing his new “100% white” persona out on us.  Whatever it is…. I sense something.

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

"Trump makes people I care about afraid. Immigrants, Muslims, etc. Because of this I find him reprehensible. God wants better of us," JD Vance

Here you go.  I don't want people to miss your sick burn after it got stuck at the bottom of the page.

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Here you go.  I don't want people to miss your sick burn after it got stuck at the bottom of the page.

It's fine where it is. You can delete this.  Clown

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

"Trump makes people I care about afraid. Immigrants, Muslims, etc. Because of this I find him reprehensible. God wants better of us," JD Vance

Ha ha

I’m usually pessimistic by nature but I’ve never seen the spiritual energy this high. For the 1st time in a while I feel like God is not done with America. We may have one more opportunity to turn back the clock. The rep platform is trash so there’s work to do. 

If I’m trump , Obama is going on the watch list day 1. Biden better pardon everyone in the last two democrat administration.  I’m slapping  the shit out of Little Z and he’s getting swapped for all our hostages and a hot bride for Barron and a 5th of vodka 

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m usually pessimistic by nature but I’ve never seen the spiritual energy this high. For the 1st time in a while I feel like God is not done with America. We may have one more opportunity to turn back the clock. The rep platform is trash so there’s work to do. 

If I’m trump , Obama is going on the watch list day 1. Biden better pardon everyone in the last two democrat administration.  I’m slapping  the shit out of Little Z and he’s getting swapped for all our hostages and a hot bride for Barron and a 5th of vodka 

YARN | So shut the fuck up, Donny! You're out of your element. | The Big  Lebowski | Video gifs by quotes | b7240526 | 紗